Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

Is Happy for you the new single? It's not one of my faves and I think there are much better songs that could be a single

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 841.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

12 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

She seems kind of.. tired or nervous? 

It was raining and kind of cold, so makes sense

I love Happy For You a lot and it's definitely one of my favourite songs on the album, but These Walls being a cute AC top 40 hit is the best chance they've got for a safe hit this era.

the streaming push is on These Walls yet she's hard performing Happy For You? the disaster :deadbanana4:

4 songs, no live debut for any new song and 2 repeats from SNL that was literally less than 24h ago… she's not helping herself here

 

Kamala Harris Debate GIF by Election 2020

:chick3: If it was just to promote the album it would have been good if she performed at least 7 songs from it. That was too short :chick3:

1 minute ago, SinnerCity said:

Is Happy for you the new single? It's not one of my faves and I think there are much better songs that could be a single

I don't think there's gonna be another single for a little while. I think they're trying to figure out how to navigate the rest of the era right now and they'll push Illusion a little bit in the meantime. 

 

Happy For You seems like it's just a song Dua likes so they're just going with that as a promo single for now. I have no idea why These Walls got a slight push though if that's the case. 

1 minute ago, scottstreet said:

4 songs, no live debut for any new song and 2 repeats from SNL that was literally less than 24h ago… she's not helping herself here

 

Kamala Harris Debate GIF by Election 2020

cause if they're still pushing illusion as the single i don't know why she's so obsessed with performing happy for you :rip:

it's almost like they have no clue what to with the album and what song they should stick to :deadbanana4:

 

i can smell the panic and it's not cute 

3 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Is Happy for you the new single?

Hopefully!

 

gretchen amp GIF

2 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

the streaming push is on These Walls yet she's hard performing Happy For You? the disaster :deadbanana4:

Yes I don't get the strategy. Love Happy for You but why push These Walls on streaming then? Make it make sense. 

Just now, halcyonday said:

it's almost like they have no clue what to with the album and what song they should stick to :deadbanana4:

 

i can smell the panic and it's not cute 

There is blood in the water for sure and the sharks are smelling it :deadbanana: That's why I was a little worried about her seeming nervous at this performance, I really hope the numbers and reception isn't getting to her but I think there's probably a MESS happening behind the scenes.

 

She NEEDS new management stat, there isn't even damage control going on really. They're just driving blind now 

Guess what she will give us tomorrow again Ilusión, Training Season & Happy for You at the BBC Live Lounge :gaycat5:

 

5 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

the streaming push is on These Walls yet she's hard performing Happy For You? the disaster :deadbanana4:

Maybe is a strategy… These Walls will be benefit by the new music playlist & HFY being promoted + the 3 singles… marketing strategy :gaycat1:

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

There is blood in the water for sure and the sharks are smelling it :deadbanana: That's why I was a little worried about her seeming nervous at this performance, I really hope the numbers and reception isn't getting to her but I think there's probably a MESS happening behind the scenes.

 

She NEEDS new management stat, there isn't even damage control going on really. They're just driving blind now 

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but I was genuinely wondering if the uneasiness was because there's a lot of talks and discussions and scrambling happening behind the scenes :deadbanana:

 

I mean, I doubt that's the (sole) reason she might have been a bit nervous, but I assume they are all sweating as they try to figure out how to get through this era.

I'll play along with the ranking game. It's susceptible to change, but:

Happy for You

These Walls

French Exit

Training Season

Houdini

End of an Era

Anything for Love

Maria

Falling Forever

Whatcha Doing

Illusion

 

My top 6 are pretty clear cut, but I genuinely like #7-10 as well. 

Watching her perform Houdini infront of a sea of thousands of endless people just gave a full That's So Raven vision into how much of a COLLAPSE it's going to be at Glastonbury next month 

:jonny5:

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

Watching her perform Houdini infront of a sea of thousands of endless people just gave a full That's So Raven vision into how much of a COLLAPSE it's going to be at Glastonbury next month 

:jonny5:

It was hype and she was performing in a truck with zero space to move.

 

Glasto will be such a serve.

I didn't think she seemed nervous at all. Y'all are reaching. I was the one panicking prior to the album but now yall are going in full force. Lol

15 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

 

we need this to go viral 
:jonny5:

this clip served better as a MV than the official ones :rip: 

So glad she's been doing promo this weekend :clap3: Hoping for a talk show appearance or two. Her MET Gala look will be fun!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.