Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, Burqa said:

you're telling me you were sober the other day when you were posting those lyrics the other day?

Yes. It's called sex/comedy with sprinkles of heartbreak and a few droplets of hopeless romanticism.

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 842k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

She could drop the extended mix version of the album with an extended Anything for Love cutting the first part. All extended mixes were superior to the originals this era

 

Then drop a Club Ibiza remix album with the psychedelic and trance flavors she promised for summertime around July and her first batch of performances

 

And then a cute DLX around the tour in November with a new single, maybe something for the americans 

Edited by liquiddiamonds

It's not me. It's the glitch. When my wifi is bad it posts like 15 times. 
Anyways Radical Optimism AOTY SO FAR.

Can someone tell me where the surprise performance is in NYC tonight?? I signed up on the link but haven't seen any updates, I'm in the city tonight and HAVE to see her 😭

I am very serious when I say there BETTER be an extended version Anything For Love on the deluxe. The beat and melody is literally the best on the album and it's way too short. Even the way the song ends kind of hints at an extended version, in my delusional mind at least.

8 minutes ago, Cardinal Sign said:

Can someone tell me where the surprise performance is in NYC tonight?? I signed up on the link but haven't seen any updates, I'm in the city tonight and HAVE to see her 😭

Didn't BOZ say something about Times Square a few days ago? That's what I remember 

 

Edit: found the post 
https://atrl.net/forums/topic/469611-dua-lipa-radical-optimism/?do=findComment&comment=25795025

Edited by TayDuaStan

2 minutes ago, Slate said:

HOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

HOW LONG?

 

family-guy-peter-griffin-freefalling-gif-24041454.gif

HOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

HOW LONG?

 

atrl-sky-diving.gif

Can't get over End of an Era. Probably her best opener 

I just wish we had 2-3 more songs that PUNCH like Houdini, TS and Illusion. The album has grown on me but it misses the highs of FN. 

I just got through it twice. I think it's a solid album and I really love Falling Forever. Her vocals sound great too (Especially on Anything For Love). I just think it falls a little flat. Like it just starts and ends all so casually without any major highs. 

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Just finished my first listen.

 

Best track: Falling Forever

 

other I really liked: Training Season, Houdini, Maria, These Walls, French Exit

 

Worst track: Anything For Love

 

I don't have any complains tbh, I think it's a solid album. I think it could benefit from a couple of added songs with more punch ala Training Season, if there was to be a deluxe. 

 

Aww! Those are all amazing songs! :alexz:

 

Thank you!! 

Falling forever is overrated. Anything for love is underrated. illusion is the best song.

Dua was so good in the skits...she's a really good actress. She seemed way more natural than the new castmembers of SNL.

Watcha Doing could've been her best song with that opening humming melody and the synth line, but the melodies of the actual song and the cheap-sounding drums seem too dialed-in and undercooked for me to truly enjoy it.

Edited by Contessa

3 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Falling forever is overrated. Anything for love is underrated. illusion is the best song.

Falling Forever is a song that i like listening to by myself but i can't imagine the camp chaos listening to it with a bunch of gays.

Anything For Love is not underrated. If she wanted it to be praised she woulda not had that fade out in the middle of the song. :cm:

Edited by selena_lavigne

1 minute ago, selena_lavigne said:

Falling Forever is a song that i like listening to by myself but i can't imagine the camp chaos listening to it with a bunch of gays.

I will say her raspy vocal was the highlight, but not enough to save it for me.

6 minutes ago, Contessa said:

I will say her raspy vocal was the highlight, but not enough to save it for me.

Idk i really like the theme of like, can we keep falling into this endless pit of love forever? Will it end? Can we keep going?

I think it's really cute.

Anything for Love is weird because there's obviously a missing first verse, like it even starts with the chorus starting with "...and" :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Highlight of the song :jonny6:

 

 

 

 

Iconic tbh!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.