• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• SayIt

• mike_int

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

These Walls is giving Knowing Me, Knowing You vibes, i just love an ABBA-esque sound.

Edited by pigeon
  • Like 3

Yes all this album needs is at least 3 bonus tracks that are big bops like Houdini or TS and the album will be saved for many people

• Like 2

The tracklist flow is so chaotic skdhnjsh it feels like trolling

Houdini + Training Season serving MY ***** IN BIO :WAP::gaycatina1:

only for These Walls to serve I loved you. :celestial3: I will always love you. :chick3: I'll get over you for the rest of my life. :frown::weeps:

• Haha 2

Houdini is my most streamed song of the last 6 months. They waited too long for it to take off which eventually did not happen. 

Screenshot_44.jpg

I love tropical nuances in Whatcha Doing instrumental. They remind me of I'm Real (Remix).

Just now, Post Malone said:

The tracklist flow is so chaotic skdhnjsh it feels like trolling

Houdini + Training Season serving MY ***** IN BIO :WAP::gaycatina1:

only for These Walls to serve I loved you. :celestial3: I will always love you. :chick3: I'll get over you for the rest of my life. :frown::weeps:

That and French Exit going into Illusion feels a bit harsh. I'm not sure yet how I would change the tracklist. I always think Falling Forever transitions into Houdini a lot better than EOAE but I'm also glad FF is track 8. it just feels like it has to be in the back half of the album

Training Season with the Grammy's intro would've been a much better opener than EAOE imo. Imagine starting the album with "CAUSE TRAINING SEASON'S OVER" :jonny5: iconic

• Like 1

The sequencing on this album is bad low key. I wish Training Season was track 2 and Houdini track 3 because Training Season flows so well in Houdini.

And the laughing intro on Anything For Love after the dramatic Falling Forever makes it sound like the laughing was at her singing :rip:

44 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Can we talk about how good this album sounds completely sober? 
And how you don't need to do drugs to enjoy it? :cm:

:ahh:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, selena_lavigne said:

Can we talk about how good this album sounds completely sober? 
And how you don't need to do drugs to enjoy it? :cm:

you're telling me you were sober when you were posting those lyrics the other day?

Edited by Burqa
  • Haha 1

idk if already posted but the countdown was literally just for the NYC show :deadbanana:

she desperately needs to pull an ariana and go back to TAP this is a mess 

1 hour ago, J-esper said:

She hates it actually :bibliahh:FSBoIYJUYAA6Tqw.jpg

me-too-bitch-me-too.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I prefer a consistent album over an album full of 10s and 4s. But it just seems like everyone really does like the album, it's just not enough 10s for them. That just makes me think a deluxe could really save this if the songs added are punchy. 

my friends and i had this exact same convo yesterday! everyone agrees it's a solid album to listen through, it just lacks the PUNCHES that FN had

I think two of the main reasons why she left TAP and re-established Radical 22 is because she wants:

- Her money to remain within her family (which i get, TAP management probably takes a big cut of what she makes)

- More opportunities for endeavors she is passionate about (sunny hill, choosing who to work with etc.)

She should desperately look at opportunities to expand Radical 22 however, the only employees are her and her dad if I'm not mistaken. She needs to hire actual A&R and people who studied business and have experience in the music industry. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Just finished my first listen.

Best track: Falling Forever

other I really liked: Training Season, Houdini, Maria, These Walls, French Exit

Worst track: Anything For Love

I don't have any complains tbh, I think it's a solid album. I think it could benefit from a couple of added songs with more punch ala Training Season, if there was to be a deluxe. 

WHEW the TASTE, that's my fave track too :wanda:

3 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

Where was this? A guy on IG also went to there last night! It looks cute

Mercer Labs at the Museum of Art & Technology in downtown NYC. Was a really fun walk through and the album sounds absolutely massive on larger speakers.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Burqa said:

you're telling me you were sober the other day when you were posting those lyrics the other day?

Yes. It's called sex/comedy with sprinkles of heartbreak and a few droplets of hopeless romanticism.

you're telling me you were sober the other day when you were posting those lyrics the other day?

Yes. It's called sex/comedy with sprinkles of heartbreak and a few droplets of hopeless romanticism.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.