Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

Happy for You has really cute lyrics and a great chorus. Her best closer (not that there's much competition..)

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 838.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Just now, Miichael said:

Dua at the start of Falling Forever:

 

 

HELPPPPP :bibliahh:

Happy For You is a better ending than Flops Will Be Flops, it needs to be said.:ryan3:

1 minute ago, ALA said:

Hm... I'm on my first listen, not sure how I feel, I'm on Illusion.

then listen again

 

:ryan3:

Just now, Roberto said:

Happy For You is a better ending than Flops Will Be Flops, it needs to be said.:ryan3:

THANK GOD FOR THAT! So glad we didn't get cursed with a Flop in Bed or Fads will be Fads type track on this masterpiece of a Record :ryan3:

Just now, Gladiator said:

then listen again

 

:ryan3:

Please, we need the streams!

Just now, Gladiator said:

then listen again

 

:ryan3:

:toofunny3:

 

My vinyl shipped from Amazon so I will be spinning unless I choose to return :suburban:

Happy For You is a great closing track and she's telling us she's happy for us being blessed by her new album :wanda:

Done listening and WHEW that is an amazing record! Now lemme listen to Falling Forever again :jonny5:

Radical Optimism >>>>>>>>>> Future Nostalgia.

 

 

*logs out*

Overall vibed with the first half of this album better than the second :ducky:

 

All are highlights except tracks 6-10, they will need to grow on me

 

Upon first listen, These Walls and Houdini is my favorite, Illusion/Anything For Love my least 

Anything For Love is…my favorite??? I need more of this sound from her 

If control is my religion

Then I'm headed for collision 

that's my 20/20 vision 

 

:jonny6:
 

A BOP miss La Peep

End of an Era - cute enough

 

Houdini - A bop still my favorite single and one of the best on the album

 

Training Season - sounds better than when I first heard it, cute enough

 

These Walls - I kind of like the beachy vibe of the production on this one

 

Whatcha Doing - this one was kind of overhyped, not bad though

 

French Exit - like this one

 

Illusion - still just ok

 

Falling Forever - overwrought

 

Anything for Love - just ok, and why did it have to be so short?

 

Maria - I kind of really liked this, its one of the most interesting tracks imo

 

Happy For You - great song, my favorite album cut

 

Faves: Houdini, Happy For You, Maria, French Exit

Overall: 3.5/5

1 minute ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

THANK GOD FOR THAT! So glad we didn't get cursed with a Flop in Bed or Fads will be Fads type track on this masterpiece of a Record :ryan3:

I mean, aren't those songs the reason why Future Nostalgia didn't get +90 on Metacritic? :ryan3: Happy to see she apparently is not doing these kind of songs anymore. :ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.