Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 838.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Why do some sounds remind me of iamamiwhoami? :ghostface:HELP!

Edited by Roberto

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

FLOPPING SEASON now! :jonnycat:

I just finished Training Season! OMG it still sounds fresh and such a good all around song! 

1 minute ago, SayIt said:

 

1, 2 punch. They sound so good one after the other!!

She laced both of them with crack especially listening to them back to back :duca:

1 minute ago, seancarter said:
"Dua Lipa is an extreme outlier. Her lyrics give nothing away, she has the public persona of an Instagram model, and the most notable aspect of her personal life is that she really enjoys going on vacation." - The Line

It really is such a weird critique because many male rappers and artists are the same

I don't care how dramatic I sound—what a timely and beautiful project for me. I love her voice and perspective. 

10 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Here we go!!!!! :jonny6:

Enjoy the music!!! 

Yea Future Nostalgia is still better, that album had bops after bops. Some of these tracks are boring. I liked the singles tho & just Maria. & end of an era, Everything else falls flat 

Omg the opening for Whatcha Doin and the way the base hits

 

THIS BAWP

 

spacer.png

Which song supposedly was the original first single with a "war" theme music video? 

Just now, Sergi91 said:

Which song supposedly was the original first single with a "war" theme music video? 

I think Training Season, but I could be wrong

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

It really is such a weird critique because many male rappers and artists are the same

Rap isn't really the genre for this comparison

6 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

THE THESE WALLS INTRO I JUST PEED MYSELF

It is beautiful 

French Exit is BEGGING for an extended mix and an instrumental section building off of the bass solo at 2:33 omg

Watcha Doin' is good, the beginning kinda reminds me of Pretty Please. 

 

French Exit is very different but it fits the album vibe, tbh. Liked it. 

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Rap isn't really the genre for this comparison

Okay we'll male artists in general

after initial listen i think the singles are still my fav so far..i dont really see any of the other tracks sticking for me. still gonna give her some streams as i think she'll need it :celestial5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.