Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

overall it's such a fun pop album, the fact that nothing sounds like Houdini :dies: the cover def fits the album

 

my faves: End of an Era, Illusion, Happy For You, Falling Forever, These Walls

 

 

also, Maria sounds like Kesha's Die Young to me

 

 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

The album is growing on me as I expected. The way she sold the album was just completely wrong and misleading, but there's still a lot of fun songs and Houdini is the best song of all time, so yeah definitely not a bad album. Happy for You is my favorite non-single so far.

It is exciting to see that everyone has a different favorite song. It truly speaks to the variety and greatness of the album! 

Falling Forever is serving Perfect Illusion without the vocal range:giraffe:

2 minutes ago, LCTV said:

8 king MINUTES OMGGGGG

I hope you like it :duca:

Why is this not out yet on AM omg 

Edited by NoOneDiesFromLove

3 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Ready for my Spotify listen!:flame:

Enjoy!! The!! Experience!!

Just now, Relampago. said:

Yall im shaking i've waited so long 

I am nervous also. I hope you enjoy the album!! 

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Yall im shaking i've waited so long 

I am nervous also. I hope you enjoy the album!! 

Just now, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Hitting play omg

Enjoy the music!!

Wait Spotify says is coming out at 2am, what I thought this was going to release at midnight, let me go sleep :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.