Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

Houdini, Illusion, Training Season >> Firestarter, Naked, Delicious, What I Like, Guilty, Crocodile Tears, Ball And Chain, Love Is Religion >>>> Whatcha Doing, French Exit, Faling Forever, Anything For Love:coffee2:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 841.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

1 minute ago, Iris said:

Houdini, Illusion, Training Season >> Firestarter, Naked, Delicious, What I Like, Guilty, Crocodile Tears, Ball And Chain, Love Is Religion >>>> Whatcha Doing, French Exit, Faling Forever, Anything For Love:coffee2:

Are you really ranking songs based on snippets? I think you have already trolled enough

Just now, halcyonday said:

The meltdowns already :rip:

 

are the L-word this bad??

They're not bad per se, they just don't live up to the expectations and some even sound like Katy Perry songs.

Just now, Iris said:

They're not bad per se, they just don't live up to the expectations and some even sound like Katy Perry songs.

Let me stan 

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I also kinda hate Firestarter from what I remember ngl

No I was thinking of another song but the chorus does need a little bit of reworking to be a top tier song

9 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

The meltdowns already :rip:

 

are the L-word this bad??

Not even remotely, I just think everyone has expectations or a vision that she isn't doing, so they say it's bad lol

5 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Let me stan 

I didn't mean it in a condescending way. They just sound tailor cut for Katy.:rip:

that youtube user deleted all of it except for illusion :rip: 

The snippets are not bad

 

Spoiler

They are not really great either 

 

undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.dfa1efaf20b22c

 

Edited by Kern

Y'all are insane… all 5 of the snippets sound good and I'd go as far as saying that atleast 2 of those songs are SIGNIFICANTLY better than TS & Illusion.

 

And there's nothing of Katy's that actually sounds like any of these songs lol

4 hours ago, headztrong said:

my alt cover LP wasn't shipped yet :gaycat6:

Mine is due to dispatch within the next 48 hour :gaycat4:

I'm so tempted to eat the chicken but I shall wait

 

Methinks these songs need to be eaten in full and not nibbled on

Just now, Relampago. said:

I'm so tempted to eat the chicken but I shall wait

 

Methinks these songs need to be eaten in full and not nibbled on

I feel like hating on a song based on a snippet is insane, especially when we have over 3 minutes more lolol

Im not gonna lie, I was hoping Dua will serve something like this on one song (which is my guilty pleasure, its early 2000s brit pop, it has electric guitar and organ keys in it and I always loved it)

 

 

Edited by mike_int

spacer.png

 

falling forever is SO euphoric :deadbanana2: also sounds like her best vocal performance on a song thus far

The way some of the responses to the things people hear give classic ATRL Nancy behavior

:giraffe:

Edited by J-esper

I will be seated and ready May 3rd. I know sis wouldn't make us wait this long for crumbs. 

based on snippets:

 

"Anything for love" - sounds like something out of teenage Disney romantic movie

"Falling Forever" - love her tone and high notes, very strong double drum beat

"French Exit" - midtempo, I can see why people called it "Good In Bed" of RO

"These Walls" - my favorite from the snippets, very summery, "Cool" of the RO

"Whatcha Doin" - heavy disco bass driven with 80s bells in the chorus - would fit next to "Dance The Night" easily

 

 

Edited by mike_int

It's so different from the singles but maybe it will all make more sense when the full songs are out

1 hour ago, illia said:

Yes Firestarter :jonny5:  Would've been one of her best songs

 

comtagdualipa.thumb.gif.dd3a46a24cf4906d

Ok yes I agree Firestarter should've been on here, Cherry was a cute girl though 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.