Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

From the reviews the song Im most interested to hear is "End Of An Era" , it seems like the most dance, house, ibiza song on the album next to "Illusion"

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 841.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Little review from popjustice user:

 

In love with the album already, a lot of the songs are going to be total growers I feel but her voice is on total top form
- End Of An Era is a phenomenal opener
- Falling Forever is the hallucinate of the album?
- Anything For Love is Donna Summer ballad-into sudden uptempo
- These Walls-French Exit are probably the "slower" songs and maybe all 3 next to each other isn't a great tracklisting idea, but again her vocals instantly make them better

Nothing radical but it pops!

1 minute ago, mike_int said:

What songs plays in the background here?

 

 

Happy for you! :alexz:

I still don't understand Illusion hate ?? It's such an easy & fun dance song like what are yall hearing 

Dua opens up about 'Radical Optimism,' manifestation, and staying true to herself. Watch her conversation with @zanelowe Wednesday at 10AM PT on Apple Music.

 

Screenshot-2024-04-30-172947.jpg

Just now, GardenPanty said:

I still don't understand Illusion hate ?? It's such an easy & fun dance song like what are yall hearing 

"Illusion" is perfect, start to finish

tumblr_e80c8722b93fcd6caae4c4821c468646_

I can't wait. I'm honestly surprised we still don't have the chicken!

5 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Illusion up to number 4 on her Spotify 

 

tumblr_e80c8722b93fcd6caae4c4821c468646_

 

rise

 

Smash :clap3:

3 minutes ago, kayliah said:

The chorus is not strong enough its loud noisy and theres too much going on at the same time. It gives me a headache same goes with the annoying melody of training season. Houdini has grown on me but it aint a smash and instant i love it song like dont start now. I love dua though cold heart,physical, cool, be the one,idgaf,no lie are some of my favorites of hers.. so of course i'll listen to the whole project. She should have taken 2024 off and release in 2025 though. She was everywhere 2019-2023 with so so many hits lots of airplay. i guess its dua fatigue mixed with basic overproduced songs that is causing her to underperform. 

Yeah you said it already, not just in this thread but also on Taylor thread etc.

nene GIF

Oooh the snippets, I will definitely love this I can already tell 

 

Request A GIF/Avatar - Page 45 - The Lounge - ATRL

40 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

I still don't understand Illusion hate ?? It's such an easy & fun dance song like what are yall hearing 

It's my favorite type of song but for me, I think the post chorus doesn't really build and it's kinda flat. Songs don't have to build but I think unless the beat is gonna be crazy, it falls flat 

Just now, PotatoPancake420 said:

It's my favorite type of song but for me, I think the post chorus doesn't really build and it's kinda flat. Songs don't have to build but I think unless the beat is gonna be crazy, it falls flat 

I agree, I feel like it never reaches climax, and it always leaves me waiting for more (and not in the good way)

2 minutes ago, highdefinition said:

I couldn't wait - she's done it again :jonny5:

 

aoty incoming

OMG all of the positive remarks about the album! I am glad you liked it. Thank you for your support. 

I wanted to wait for the full album but I couldn't wait and heard the snippets. I must say, I like what I heard but I'm surprised at how much different those songs seem from Training Season and Houdini. Maybe it's because they're in LQ but they seem like they from completely different album. It kinda seems like she wanted to make that psychodelic dance album at first and then changed direction into more beachy, summer vibe album.

 

It's kinda funny how French Exit was called the "GiB and BWBB" of RO by many but I lowkey like this the most based on that snippet. Cannot wait to hear the album in full and how it flows all together.

My vinyls have shipped out, oh Godua. I'm too excited I got the alt cover + cassette and the signed art card deluxe + cassette.

 

I just need my Amazon and Hot topic variants to ship, I'll be buying it from Target too to hear it the morning of :-*.

Cant wait for the album love her so much. Friday cant come soon enough 😄😄😄😆😆😆🙂🙃🫠🫠

on my way to fnac, if they don't have it i officially give up :rip: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.