Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

North West - "Elementary School Dropout"

Featured Replies

hating on 10y/o is a dangerous thing for an adult f** like me to do - but i do it

ย 

Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me to Have โ€“ but I Have It -  Wikipedia

Edited by Raptus

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ChrisTheLoner
    ChrisTheLoner

    Another rap girl for Nicki to feud with, Stormi is SHOOK ย 

  • Blue Rose
    Blue Rose

    she canโ€™t sing, she canโ€™t rap, she canโ€™t dance and she canโ€™t write. this means she will be very successful. hide your faves!ย 

Well maybe like Willow Smith she will become good... in the future.

Sheโ€™s taking all of Godleyโ€™s Hannah Montana records I fear

ย 

spacer.png

I wanted to be Nicole Scherzinger when I was 12. She wants to be her dad.ย 

ย 

I think it's cool they are able to give it to her.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, TryMe said:

I wanted to be Nicole Scherzinger when I was 12. She wants to be her dad.ย 

ย 

are you saying nicole scherzinger is your mom, sis? :thing:ย 

14 minutes ago, May said:

are you saying nicole scherzinger is your mom, sis? :thing:ย 

no but the sentence implies that Nicole Scherzinger was their dadย 

  • ATRL Moderator

She deserves better parents who won't exploit her like this. Yikes

6 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

Hopefully she got her father's musical talent and not her mother's

ย 

Tbh this is better than everything Kanye has released.

5 hours ago, GAGAxMONSTER said:

I don't think this girl has gotten her menses yet and is already being exploited.

But the alternative is that she be with the Kardashians and I'm honestly not sure which is worse.

What ifโ€ฆ she does BOTH?ย :toofunny2:

ย 

ย 

They way they exploit that poor kid is just disgustin. Hope she's able to one day realize how evil is her family

how is it embarrassing ? shes expressed how she's always wanted to make music like her dad, she seems happy.

10 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

she doesnt go to school anymore?ย 

It's just a play on Kanye's first album "The College Dropout"ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.