Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

my fav songs so far (in track list order):

360

Talk talk

Everything is romantic

So I

Girl, so confusing

Apple

Mean Girls

365

 

Von dutch as well but it's been out for a while now so the novelty has worn off. 

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 320.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

anyone received the 360brat vinyl. i wanna know what about needing to rip it get the record out

So the deluxe is going to be Spring Breakers and 2 more songs? I wanted more :noparty:

3 songs is perfect 

Guess and Spring breakers are album

and career highlights. 

 

she's announcing it right now on tik tok, 

i hope it's coming this friday. 

with those songs the album will be complete and we can be off at BRAT SUMMER for real

6 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

So the deluxe is going to be Spring Breakers and 2 more songs? I wanted more :noparty:

more on the remix album

this is coming too

not soon though 

XX

26 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

So the deluxe is going to be Spring Breakers and 2 more songs? I wanted more :noparty:

Don't be greedy

the remix album called "PARTYGIRL" should drop in sometime in november. but the mean girls remix and the 365 earlier ideally 

13 minutes ago, BeachRat said:

the remix album called "PARTYGIRL" should drop in sometime in november. but the mean girls remix and the 365 earlier ideally 

Is this just speculation? 

Not November… *girl* (in so confusing voice)

Edited by Contessa

I want a proper rollout for the remix album with it's own single and MV etc., so I don't mind if takes a few months.

26 minutes ago, BeachRat said:

the remix album called "PARTYGIRL" should drop in sometime in november. but the mean girls remix and the 365 earlier ideally 

not november... I was hoping she'd drop it before sweat tour come on charlene :giraffe:

mean girls serving Dev/the cataracs

 

my favorite tracks are probably: 360, Sympathy Is a Knife and B2B 

 

I still need the songs to grow on me. 

19 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

some of y'all like 360 more than 365? :chick2:

365 is more fun #idk

The way people constantly drag Self Titled is always shocking to me, it was my 2nd favorite of album of hers prior to this album coming out

 

I also controversially think Blame It On Your Love > Track 10

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The way people constantly drag Self Titled is always shocking to me, it was my 2nd favorite of album of hers prior to this album coming out

 

I also controversially think Blame It On Your Love > Track 10

brat.png

I'm going to like 365 more than 360 eventually I'm sure (once it's had more plays) but what we won't do is diminish one just to praise the other! 365 wouldn't exist or be as impactful if 360 didn't exist!

365 and 360 are both 10/10s and if we don't get both on tour I'm throwing an ashtray on stage 

31 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The way people constantly drag Self Titled is always shocking to me, it was my 2nd favorite of album of hers prior to this album coming out

 

I also controversially think Blame It On Your Love > Track 10

I think it's her least good album but the highlights are really high (Cross You Out, Gone, Silver Cross, February 2017). Blame it On Your Love is terrible especially Lizzo's cringe verse while Track 10 is a masterpiece :khalyan2:

whew boy… my scrobbles on last.fm bouta be f*ckeduppity

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.