Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 321.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

  • Popular Post

I hate this trend of edgy titles so much.

 

Just call it Japan exclusive and shut up

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwa7nWYC1qktomp_500.gif

She's releasing Spring Breakers so the gays won't harass her for years like they did with Taxi. Smart.

 

Excited for Guess, though.

 

spacer.png

Edited by ZacXCX

perched, we all knew this was coming lowkey because of the extra snippets she shared on Insta but I wasn't expecting it this week

  • Popular Post
7 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I don't understand the white color choice… 

It's the color of the substance 365 is about.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

365 and 360 are both 10/10s and if we don't get both on tour I'm throwing an ashtray on stage 

she's doing both plus the 365 remix in her festival sets so i think it's pretty much guaranteed she'll keep them for the tour

  • Popular Post
8 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I hate this trend of edgy titles so much.

 

Just call it Japan exclusive and shut up

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwa7nWYC1qktomp_500.gif

The Emancipation of Mimi

Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel

Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse 

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwa7nWYC1qktomp_500.gif

Edited by Melancholy

3 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

The Emancipation of Mimi

Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel

Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse 

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwa7nWYC1qktomp_500.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Exactly. She can keep that mess, especially the last one

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwa7nWYC1qktomp_500.gif

I cant believe thats the cover. Like literally no effort was put in the creative process

6 minutes ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

I cant believe thats the cover. Like literally no effort was put in the creative process

To be loud and wrong is a choice :rip:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C77frc7gy_y/?igsh=MWc1Y244bmNrazJhdA==

 

Quote

Brat is out now!! Thank you so much for all the love and support you have all shown for this music, this campaign and for me - at my most pure, my most charli, my most brat. To all the angels… I think we all feel that something quite special is happening rn.. I love you all. This album was the product of 1000s of phonecalls, texts, emails, conversations, debates and discussions with multiple different amazing people who make up my epic longstanding team. We went back and forth on deciding which production tools to ban vs which to lean on, we tested hair texture over and over again to land on the perfect good/bad/professional/unprofessional texture, we road tested language, autotune, font, pixelation and spoke constantly about pop theory, narrative, the concept of desire and of course narrowed down around 65 shades of green to the final most ultimate most brat green.

 

To list every single person involved in making the bratosphere transcend is impossible because even the smallest contribution makes the most massive difference but I must specifically shout out @agcook404. Ty for exec producing brat with me, you understand me inside out and I love that we can make songs basically with our eyes closed now! Also to loml @bedforddanes75, new bestie @easyfunnn and all the other amazing collaborators involved in creating this music. Also to @imogene @terrencefoconnor and @chrishoran20 aka the supers - you are the visual trifecta and I've loved every second of working on this project with you…. squeezing out every element of theory, analyzing each possible outcome, playing out every conceivable scenario and then also just going "**** it, it's brat!" and doing whatever the **** we want… its been exhilarating and wild and crazy and unforgettable. And finally of course to @brandoncreed @kvrowley @sampringle & @daniela.lavender even when I'm being an absolute nightmare you still stand by me and make me feel comfortable to be myself… and at the end of the day, that's exactly what brat is all about: me, my flaws, my **** ups, my ego all rolled into one.

Edited by stephen1108

1 minute ago, stephen1108 said:

To be loud and wrong is a choice :rip:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C77frc7gy_y/?igsh=MWc1Y244bmNrazJhdA==

 

 

And you believe that? The cover is one of the most basic covers. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.