Top Posters In This Topic

• Adama

• Cbreezy

• 99sandthe2000s

• Facelessboy

So good :katie2:

51 minutes ago, E-Raine said:

THAT BRIDGE OMG

right? I was confused why there was a whole minute left when we already got a bridge :dies:

This such a bop :jonnycat:! The hook is so catchy!!! They need to push this song on urban radios!!!

whew this BOP :WAP:

I didn't enjoy this sorry, sounds kinda dated. I can't see this being the song that finally smashes for them unfortunately 

• Confused 1

Like this one! Definitely the right kind of catchy and easily THEE most single-worthy track they've released since Cardboard Box.

It definitely gives: "the label waved our contract in our face and demanded a single-sounding-single ASAP".

That said,,,

I agree it sounds slightly dated, but not in a harmful way. Capital and other UK stations will have this on repeat.

A bit Granny of me perhaps, my main gripe, is the sexual subject matter. In Pop girl terms, it's the type of lyric shift that comes with sophomore eras ("we've grown so much").

For, a still new act.... who are still establishing themselves...with a young audience...IONO if an outright "my man f's me so good" is the move. 

But that's me being nitpicky. It's objectively a bop.

• Haha 2

I don’t care for it 😔 but if it’s what they need to get an album out n

YES!! Lyrics, Maturity, Vocals, Harmonies all 10's! LOVE this :jonny5::jonny5:Gonna be on repeat for a while :toofunny3:

Theses girls are talented

The chorus is so much better than the rest of the song tbh

Oh this song ate :redface:

This is cute but they've done better.

• Like 1

I like it… but that’s it, really. I will probably listen to it a few times and see if it grows on me, but for me they still haven’t been able to top the magic they had with Cardboard Box. 

This does, however, feel like an improvement compared to Fly Girl. They’re the most exciting/promising girl group we have out at the moment so I look forward to seeing what they do next.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, E-Raine said:

THAT BRIDGE OMG

I ALSO CAME HERE TO FREAK OUT ABOUT THE BRIDGE OMMMMFFGGG

Wait wait wait wait

The ******* BRIDGE of the song !? Oh my GOD these are my GIRLS !!!!!!!!

Cute song, but have to agree that they've done a lot better

I don’t really agree with y'all saying that they have done better. If we are only talking about singles, except for Cardboard Box obviously, lol, imo it’s stronger than Immature, Not my Job, Loosing you and Fly girl. 

I really hope they incorporate choreography into the music video :duca:! Something like Work from home would be cute 

• Thanks 1

This is instantly catchy and the lil Hollaback Girl sample?

Trust I will be walking

fly-bag.gif

• Haha 4

Song of the year.

I like it. 

I feel like they make good songs that accomplish what they’re trying to do with capturing the early 2000s girl group vibe, but the singles/songs always feel like album track filler. Or they feel like singles that came out from the moderate one hit single groups that were out during that time that we no longer remember. 

they need something a little more explosive. Where’s there bills, no scrubs, creep, where my girls at, 808, lose my breath, I’m good, independent, no no no pt 2, he loves me not? They just need something with more of a punch that says “I’m here” 

• Like 1

The first listen I wasn't too sure what to think of the song apart from the catchy chorus, but after listening to it a second time everything clicked. I guess I was expecting the song to go a different way after playing the snippet on loop.

Whatever the case, this song is such a serve, I was ascending towards the end with that bridge/outro.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.