Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Is there any hype for Usher's halftime show performance?

Featured Replies

Its less than three weeks away and I feel like there isn't any hype for it? 

  • Replies 78
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Space Cowboy
    Space Cowboy

    Who cares about Usher in 2024? What an unspired choice for a halftime show.

  • Obviously not on ATRL or stan twitter because he's not a pop girl but in other spaces yes, people are very excited for it

  • Click Clack
    Click Clack

    yea unless you’re an out of touch white guy/gay/girl/etc

Who cares about Usher in 2024? What an unspired choice for a halftime show.

  • Popular Post

Obviously not on ATRL or stan twitter because he's not a pop girl but in other spaces yes, people are very excited for it :)

I'm not waiting for it like I would for a female artist, but it sure will be the first thing I turn on in the morning. 

4 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Who cares about Usher in 2024? What an unspired choice for a halftime show.

It would have been exciting pre-DJ Got Us Falling in Love Again but all his performances are the same.

6 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

yea unless you’re an out of touch white guy/gay/girl/etc

This, Black Twitter is very excited for the performance, and I am so ready for it because Usher said it's going to be R&B focused. :smitten:

It'll be good, he was excellent in Vegas, but I don't think they're going in thinking it'll be iconic or anything.

Outside of gay atrl and gay twitter yes there is hype, a lot of people are looking forward to this just like they were for Dr. Dre and friends.

 

And I hope he breaks the male curse, last great male performer was Bruno. Cause Justin and maroon 5 total snoozefest.

Usher hasn’t been relevant for over a decade so most people won’t care, but hopefully it’s good and revives his career. 

I am excited to watch. I'm not an Usher fan and I'm a bit too young to know his earliest stuff but I know that he is a performer and will put on a good show

6 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

This, Black Twitter is very excited for the performance, and I am so ready for it because Usher said it's going to be R&B focused. :smitten:

H.E.R is so coming as a guest:jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

This, Black Twitter is very excited for the performance, and I am so ready for it because Usher said it's going to be R&B focused. :smitten:

Won't it just be a condensed version of his Vegas setlist?

Just now, Armani? said:

H.E.R is so coming as a guest:jonnycat:

How boring can you get 

He’s not a pop girl. He’s not going to have back to back tweets talking about it.

6 minutes ago, Josh said:

How boring can you get 

She performs better than 90% of the artists y'all stan on here:bibliahh:Just depends on the setlist.

Sorry but the halftime show should only be for pop girls and Bruno Mars. 

Just now, Armani? said:

She performs better than 90% of the artists y'all stan on here:bibliahh:

Okay and? She still bores me to tears. She's also an industry plant so...

yes if camera pan to taylor swift at her booth during his show for a good minute

you all just make the same thread for everyone every year.

Edited by vale9001

2 minutes ago, mileytayIor said:

Sorry but the halftime show should only be for pop girls and Bruno Mars. 

ok miley fan 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.