Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Justin Timberlake - "Selfish"

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, vze2jrd4 said:

my thoughts....

 

1. we heard this song already - it was called Jealous by Nick Jonas - they are practically the same songs

Did you actually listen to both songs?

  • Replies 587
  • Views 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wow this is BORING. Generic pop radio trash with a horrifically watered down Timbaland beat. It’s a very simple song and he can’t even stay on key when attempting to sing it live. This man just needs

  • Scandalous
    Scandalous

    going for an Imagine Dragons vibe? good luck

33 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Its cute, but feels too safe for a JT lead single.. its giving leftover from Justin Bieber's album Changes.
Filthy clears

But i think he just wanted to get a safe radio hit to make people aware that hes back and hopefully the rest of the album will be more interesting/experimental.. hopefully more productions by Timbaland aswell 

yeah this is probably the point. He already said the album si full of tunes and No Angels fits right in.

 

 

They're clearly decided to release the Mirrors/Not A Bad Thing/Say Something aka the only successful singles from the last 3 eras as a lead to try to have a success first.

 

Not sure about it, it's making feel nothing in particular.

 

I want a Timbaland song.

3 minutes ago, Flocon said:

They're clearly decided to release the Mirrors/Not A Bad Thing/Say Something aka the only successful singles from the last 3 eras as a lead to try to have a success first.

 

Not sure about it, it's making feel nothing in particular.

 

I want a Timbaland song.

TBH I’m a bit sick of Timbaland, he’s collaborated with Justin so much it’s getting boring. Whereas this “safe” song is kinda fresh in a way coz it’s quite straightforwardly produced and it sounds like JT but also not. I love it but I’m also craving something more hard beat in the upcoming singles.

Honestly, I am not his biggest fan, but I like this song. I wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up becoming a hit for him.

I heard this one the radio a while ago and I thought it was Nick Jonas... does remind me of "Jealous"

I needed the choreo during the final chorus of the video to be better, but it's a nice song regardless

He's looking real good tbh and the new song sounds really promising 

3 hours ago, omrimayo said:

They talked about the other song, number 5 on the album; Sanctified.

I can’t imagine a Justin Timberlake song sounding like Imagine Dragons, but I’ll give that song a listen when it comes out as they’re my kings. :bird:

It’s nice and I can see it being a radio hit. No Angels sounds like a bop though 

The song is fine, I like it, is not that commercial but it works for him, more mature less pop/dance

 

The music video is good, I love a budget :clap3:

 

 

Sadly I see people really turn on him, but lets see, I predict it wont become an instant hit but could do well

This is actually a great song.

 

I immediately liked it, the production is simple yet infectious, the bgvs are nicely layered and it does have replay value. Looking forward to the album.

 

Let me go check out the MV

This reminds me of an inbetween single Bieber would've put out on Purpose.

It’s okay of a song. Nothing too great and it sounds like Justin/any male pop artist on autopilot. I truly hope the record has a few gems. Man of the Woods has “Sauce”, “Higher Higher”, “Supplies”, and “Breeze Off the Pond”, so I am confident he will deliver some bops.

9 hours ago, Flocon said:

They're clearly decided to release the Mirrors/Not A Bad Thing/Say Something aka the only successful singles from the last 3 eras as a lead to try to have a success first.

 

Not sure about it, it's making feel nothing in particular.

 

I want a Timbaland song.

Mirrors/Not A Bad Thing are underrated. Love his midtempo stuff. It's also refreshing to hear a song longer than 2 mins.

Edited by Exodus

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.