Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Justin Timberlake - "Selfish"

Featured Replies

this sounds perfect for radio and it’s honestly really catchy from first listen 

  • Replies 587
  • Views 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wow this is BORING. Generic pop radio trash with a horrifically watered down Timbaland beat. It’s a very simple song and he can’t even stay on key when attempting to sing it live. This man just needs

  • Scandalous
    Scandalous

    going for an Imagine Dragons vibe? good luck

I agree about the song being bland, but I can see why he went with this kind of song in order to fit a more mature imagine, it has definitely GP potential.

 

Instead I really like the *Nsync comeback song released few months ago that for some unknown reasons was spammed in radios in here.

I am LIVING for Britney’s Selfish flying up the iTunes Charts. 

 

:ryan3:

Edited by P!nk

1 minute ago, P!nk said:

I am LIVING for Britney’s Selfish flying up the iTunes Charts. 

 

:ryan3:

Wow you're LIVING with 7K streams for that song, a new low for Britney's expectation:keir:

 

30 minutes ago, inmymendes said:

 

 

 

And no Spotify playlists deal :rip:

4 minutes ago, Luis said:

Looks like it didn’t enter the top 200 wtf?

It didn't have a full day tracking on Thursday and plus no TTH placement, I think the numbers won't be good tomorrow considering his brand was damaged. Though It will rise slowly if RCA handles it well.

Edited by Ron Ng

6 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

N/A on US & Global Spotify :fan: 

It's okay, at least I know Beyonce will stream it.

 

14 minutes ago, Luis said:

Looks like it didn’t enter the top 200 wtf?

It only had half a day of tracking, maybe it will be in the top 50 tomorrow?

16 minutes ago, Ron Ng said:

It's okay, at least I know Beyonce will stream it.

 

Hopefully on d****e

5 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Hopefully on d****e

She makes Ren act 2 on that too hopefully.

It's so easy to the ears, really catchy melody. I hope radio gets on board, and it gets a Spotify push because it's the kind of song that can do great. It has some hype to be a hit.

 

I love it, so smooth and nice, the better new release so far this year, sorry Ariana lol.

1 hour ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

N/A on US & Global Spotify :fan: 

A colossal BOMB :bibliahh: We WILL be celebrating!

It’s a safe, catchy, heavily HAC-conscious male song.

 

I don’t think it’ll be a hit but it could do ok.

Watit, this didn't debut on Spotify? :rip: 

 

I like it, don't flop pls.

Just now, UnusualBoy said:

Watit, this didn't debut on Spotify? :rip: 

 

I like it, don't flop pls.

It's a Justin Timberlake song in 2024. Of course it will flop

3 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Watit, this didn't debut on Spotify? :rip: 

 

I like it, don't flop pls.

It didn’t have a full tracking day.  Tomorrow will tell the better story (still won’t be great)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.