Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Justin Timberlake - "Selfish"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 587
  • Views 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wow this is BORING. Generic pop radio trash with a horrifically watered down Timbaland beat. It’s a very simple song and he can’t even stay on key when attempting to sing it live. This man just needs

  • Scandalous
    Scandalous

    going for an Imagine Dragons vibe? good luck

Why does it sound like something that Maroon 5 or Nick Jonas would release? :skull: Very forgettable.

 

Filthy >>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 hour ago, BuzzCharts said:

His name isn’t in the mud.  The general public doesn’t care about celebrity gossip.  

It’s true. This will be a hit for him. Mark my words.

He should have released this on a friday to try to get a decent debut. (at least a top 20 debut since the Nsync song debuted at #25 thanks mostly to radio and sales)

Didn't listen to any snippets so i was expecting a bop  :rip:

 

This is nice i guess.

I like this. It reminds me of Not a Bad Thing a little. It’s nice and smooth and I think it fits today’s music landscape just fine.

 

It’ll probably struggle when it comes to streaming (for obvious reasons), but will do well on radio.

I wasn't expecting much but I LOVE this. It sounds very old Justin and I like that, hope the album is along those lines.

28 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

#1 on US iTunes, fast :)

5 sales can take you there

Very uninspired. If a pop girl released this as a lead single it would be career ending 

But he is a he so it will probably end up being a hit 

 

On a positive note I do like him experimenting with his lower vocals in here and not doing just the falsettos 

Edited by Digitalism

The song is boring and forgettable, this will do nothing outside the USA, I don’t know who choose this as a first single, this four single at best 

Eh, it feels like a SoulMate level release. I know that people hated Filthy and it's understandable, but at least it made you feel some kind of way about it. This one is just flat, uninteresting and regressive. Glad the album has a lot of tracks tho, MOTW was generally bad, but some of the hidden gems like Breeze Off the Pond or Livin' Off the Land were genuinely great. But it's definitely time to accept he's not gonna aim for another classic like 20/20

Omg I actually really love this. I hope his team gets Coco Jones to hop on a remix for this down the line.

 

:clap3:

MOTW is and was a solid work and I was a stern defender back when it dropped. Filthy was my jam.

He‘s playing it safe with this one but I don‘t think he could go wrong, at the very least it should do well on radio. It‘s a pleasant, non-offensive listen.

23 minutes ago, Lord Of Countdown said:

5 sales can take you there

Mind Your Business peaked at #6 on iTunes, did you mean less than 5 people bought that song?

This is garbage. Mallcore single that will be carried by radio and peak at 12 on Mainstream Top 40

This song is cute, and has a very relaxing vibe. I think it’ll be a hit for Justin. Much better than anything from his last album. 

38 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Very uninspired. If a pop girl released this as a lead single it would be career ending 

But he is a he so it will probably end up being a hit 

 

On a positive note I do like him experimenting with his lower vocals in here and not doing just the falsettos 

Lol, while yes, and? Was just out and her career isn’t over. So I guess you’re wrong and confused.

2 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Lol, while yes, and? Was just out and her career isn’t over. So I guess you’re wrong and confused.

yes, and is a bad song but at least it wasn't a safe choice since house flops everytime it is released in the US

This is what every white male always releases. You don't get more basic than this 

Radio will eat it up like Not A Bad Thing. 

 

This is not as memorable as NABT though, but it's cool.

1 minute ago, Digitalism said:

yes, and is a bad song but at least it wasn't a safe choice since house flops everytime it is released in the US

This is what every white male always releases. You don't get more basic than this 

Last male that released this kind of lead? And a good one? 
 

and really maybe we’ll stop calling yes, and? A house song, really. It’s just a pop song, same as this one. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.