Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Justin Timberlake - "Selfish"

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, James_XL said:

I used to love him & his music but after Can't Stop This Feeling and everything with Britney and the antivax wife I can't really listen to him anymore.

Music wise, this is doing nothing outside the US.

same here

  • Replies 587
  • Views 51.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wow this is BORING. Generic pop radio trash with a horrifically watered down Timbaland beat. It’s a very simple song and he can’t even stay on key when attempting to sing it live. This man just needs

  • Scandalous
    Scandalous

    going for an Imagine Dragons vibe? good luck

I like what I am hearing so far!

 

Excited to hear the rest.

I adore him! :heart:

 

 

Edited by BklynFinest

The video link is now available. Go set a reminder for it on YouTube.
 

 

Wow, this sounds like a Bieber song. Definitely gonna be on constant radio spins. JT is back

His best lead since 20/20 part 1.

 

Shocked how much I love it and also the video which feels very very mature. 

i like it. its easy listening. I could see Justin bieber singing this.

It's nice. It was probably produced by Timbaland and sounds very unusual from him.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, prézli said:

It's nice. It was probably produced by Timbaland and sounds very unusual from him.

Produced by JT, Louis Bell & Cirkut

I like the song! It’s super chill, can def see radio eating this up. Album coming March 15. Pre order is up on his website. 

I really liked it, it's very different from his other lead singles and it makes me very excited for the era. 

It’s good and his best single since mirrors. Even tho he sounds like Bieber on 2nd listen :priceless: 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

ok sorry britney,janet &co I love this song. Its gonna be on repeat. When the music is that good,u just can't resist irrespective of twitter cancellation and hate.

  • Author

Easily his best song in years :jonny5: I love it

 

Not sure if it’ll be a hit though due to ageism + recent controversies + recent floppages

On 1/23/2024 at 5:34 PM, James_XL said:

I used to love him & his music but after Can't Stop This Feeling and everything with Britney and the antivax wife I can't really listen to him anymore.

Music wise, this is doing nothing outside the US.

Actually i think this could make really good on International radios where ageism is less strong. 

I can see every Major radio in my country putting this on their playlists.

Edited by vale9001

Smart move to try this chill sound its appealing for radio and tiktoks 

 

I cant tell if its gonna be a hit but at least its a descent effort 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.