Justin Timberlake - "Selfish"

TalkThatRihanna

Bravo, this song is phenomenal. Haven’t liked a single of his like this since Mirrors. The video also elevates the song. Love it!

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starkboy

• omrimayo

• allforyou

• Ron Ng

Tour dates after SNL?

I'm not a fan of him anymore after the Britney revelations but this isn't offensive to my ears in the way that Filthy was.

I don't think it's interesting enough to be a hit but people aged 40+ might like it. His name is mud with young people so he might as well try to be the male Pink.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On repeat, it’s so good. Jesus. Such a good vibe, I wish it would be a hit but I doubt he’ll get any streaming support. 

Kinda meh and uninspired

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Easily his best song in years :jonny5: I love it

Not sure if it’ll be a hit though due to ageism + recent controversies + recent floppages

Ageism doesn’t affect men

5 minutes ago, Gelato said:

I'm not a fan of him anymore after the Britney revelations but this isn't offensive to my ears in the way that Filthy was.

I don't think it's interesting enough to be a hit but people aged 40+ might like it. His name is mud with young people so he might as well try to be the male Pink.

I wouldn't say that his name is mud with young people, definitely not in general.

I prefer "Filthy" but it is a good song.

HE'S DONE IT AGAIN :jonny5:

Really liked it. Album cover is a mess tho

His name isn’t in the mud.  The general public doesn’t care about celebrity gossip.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BuzzCharts said:

His name isn’t in the mud.  The general public doesn’t care about celebrity gossip.  

This.

There is nothing arresting about this, how is this era-introduction worthy? He literally has throwaway deep cuts from his decade old albums that sound more fresh than this. 

• Like 2

finally something listenable and back to the R&B/Pop roots instead of that MOTW nonsense:WAP: 

I know it’s not a lot but already number 7 on iTunes. 

On 1/23/2024 at 11:34 AM, James_XL said:

I used to love him & his music but after Can't Stop This Feeling and everything with Britney and the antivax wife I can't really listen to him anymore.

Music wise, this is doing nothing outside the US.

Yeah this is where I’m at with him. I used to stan Brit and him and I even went to his last tour but idk… I was listening to a podcast with a journalist who used to work for Us Weekly and apparently the name in the industry people called JT is “Teflon” because nothing he did would stick and he could get away with anything.

I’m just kinda over him and I feel like he still has things to answer for. The video is OK, song is not bad but kind of boring.

This is so Maroon 5 and a disappointment. How do we go from THEE Filthy to this?

This is very catchy. The video is nice too. 

White tee, gold chain, arms…what is he’s trying to do to me? :heart2: Music nowadays, just seems like a bunch of noise to me  so I’m sorry but I love the simplicity of it. Love the song and video. What can I say..he’s got such a hold on me.

Reminds me a lot of JoJo's Creature Of Habit

As bad as a Taylor Swift song

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.