Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Justin Timberlake - "Selfish"

Featured Replies

Bravo, this song is phenomenal. Haven’t liked a single of his like this since Mirrors. The video also elevates the song. Love it!

  • Replies 587
  • Views 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wow this is BORING. Generic pop radio trash with a horrifically watered down Timbaland beat. It’s a very simple song and he can’t even stay on key when attempting to sing it live. This man just needs

  • Scandalous
    Scandalous

    going for an Imagine Dragons vibe? good luck

I'm not a fan of him anymore after the Britney revelations but this isn't offensive to my ears in the way that Filthy was.

 

I don't think it's interesting enough to be a hit but people aged 40+ might like it. His name is mud with young people so he might as well try to be the male Pink.

On repeat, it’s so good. Jesus. Such a good vibe, I wish it would be a hit but I doubt he’ll get any streaming support. 

16 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Easily his best song in years :jonny5: I love it

 

Not sure if it’ll be a hit though due to ageism + recent controversies + recent floppages

Ageism doesn’t affect men

5 minutes ago, Gelato said:

I'm not a fan of him anymore after the Britney revelations but this isn't offensive to my ears in the way that Filthy was.

 

I don't think it's interesting enough to be a hit but people aged 40+ might like it. His name is mud with young people so he might as well try to be the male Pink.

I wouldn't say that his name is mud with young people, definitely not in general.

 

I prefer "Filthy" but it is a good song.

His name isn’t in the mud.  The general public doesn’t care about celebrity gossip.  

Just now, BuzzCharts said:

His name isn’t in the mud.  The general public doesn’t care about celebrity gossip.  

This.

There is nothing arresting about this, how is this era-introduction worthy? He literally has throwaway deep cuts from his decade old albums that sound more fresh than this. 

finally something listenable and back to the R&B/Pop roots instead of that MOTW nonsense:WAP: 

On 1/23/2024 at 11:34 AM, James_XL said:

I used to love him & his music but after Can't Stop This Feeling and everything with Britney and the antivax wife I can't really listen to him anymore.

Music wise, this is doing nothing outside the US.

Yeah this is where I’m at with him. I used to stan Brit and him and I even went to his last tour but idk… I was listening to a podcast with a journalist who used to work for Us Weekly and apparently the name in the industry people called JT is “Teflon” because nothing he did would stick and he could get away with anything.

 

I’m just kinda over him and I feel like he still has things to answer for. The video is OK, song is not bad but kind of boring.

This is so Maroon 5 and a disappointment. How do we go from THEE Filthy to this?

White tee, gold chain, arms…what is he’s trying to do to me? :heart2: Music nowadays, just seems like a bunch of noise to me  so I’m sorry but I love the simplicity of it. Love the song and video. What can I say..he’s got such a hold on me.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.