Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Justin Timberlake - "Selfish"

Featured Replies

my thoughts....

 

1. we heard this song already - it was called Jealous by Nick Jonas - they are practically the same songs

 

2. i assume this is about his wife, which makes me wonder, was he thinking about his wife when he was caught holding hands with another woman????

  • Replies 587
  • Views 51.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wow this is BORING. Generic pop radio trash with a horrifically watered down Timbaland beat. It’s a very simple song and he can’t even stay on key when attempting to sing it live. This man just needs

  • Scandalous
    Scandalous

    going for an Imagine Dragons vibe? good luck

Yeah, I'm obsessed with this, the post-chorus must have some drug in it because it's so catchy like wth? lol.

my god this is terrible. PACK IT UP and retire already.

Edited by BlackJesus

13 minutes ago, vze2jrd4 said:

my thoughts....

 

1. we heard this song already - it was called Jealous by Nick Jonas - they are practically the same songs

 

2. i assume this is about his wife, which makes me wonder, was he thinking about his wife when he was caught holding hands with another woman????

In what world does this sound like "Jealous" lmaoooo because the word "jealous" is in the hook?

Oh, Louis Bell always has something catchy to produce. Not lead single material, I believe, sounds more like maybe 2nd/3rd, but it's enjoyable.

 

My problem is that I feel the final chorus could explode more, I was expecting for that.

Edited by Ger-55

4 minutes ago, savedthemixtape said:

In what world does this sound like "Jealous" lmaoooo because the word "jealous" is in the hook?

Not even in the slightest similar.

The "Nooo" right before the Post-Chorus is definetely a highlight, such an ear candy.

when Louis Bell accidentally sent the track to the wrong Justin but it was too late to go back

I'm loving this so much, it's so catchy and the production is just genuinely great :jonny: I agree with other people that I wish the last chorus would explore more but I still love it

Its cute, but feels too safe for a JT lead single.. its giving leftover from Justin Bieber's album Changes.
Filthy clears

But i think he just wanted to get a safe radio hit to make people aware that hes back and hopefully the rest of the album will be more interesting/experimental.. hopefully more productions by Timbaland aswell 

Edited by TaylenaStan

The chorus melody is very strong, it's been stuck in my head all day. I really do think radio will devour this easily, but streaming will probably take time (though it definitely has potential. Everyone saying the last minute is the best part is correct, it's very dreamy and smooth and I keep going back to it.

 

As for the Bieber comparisons, y'all would do well to keep in mind that Bieber's songs that sound like this were all JT ripoffs in the first place, and if anything, this is a return to the form of the 20/20 era (and there are definitely elements of FS/LS here too). 

 

I will say that the No Angels performance and the Sanctified snippet I heard were more upbeat and heavier hitting (though the latter may have been edited for the NFL commercial). I'm curious which one will get the second SNL slot. 

49 minutes ago, vze2jrd4 said:

my thoughts....

 

1. we heard this song already - it was called Jealous by Nick Jonas - they are practically the same songs

 

2. i assume this is about his wife, which makes me wonder, was he thinking about his wife when he was caught holding hands with another woman????

1. It’s nothing like jealous.

2. How old are you?

I mean last time he did something different with Filthy it did terrible. This indeed is boring and safe but I was bopping a bit the production is good

59 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

my god this is terrible. PACK IT UP and retire already.

Not as terrible as Easy on Me sis

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.