Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Justin Timberlake - "Selfish"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 587
  • Views 51.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wow this is BORING. Generic pop radio trash with a horrifically watered down Timbaland beat. It’s a very simple song and he can’t even stay on key when attempting to sing it live. This man just needs

  • Scandalous
    Scandalous

    going for an Imagine Dragons vibe? good luck

17 hours ago, LovingDays said:

He said this one is called "No Angels." It sounds even better than "Selfish," and that one is already amazing. 

 

 

19 hours ago, Musicology said:

Sounds like Bieber tbh :michael:

og justin sweetie 

I did not expect this kinda song for his lead single :deadbanana2:

 

I'm a sucker for these kinda songs but isn't it a bit bland?

21 hours ago, Musicology said:

Sounds like Bieber tbh :michael:

Bieber sweetie, I'm so sorry...

He’s coming to smash.  Gonna be a bad couple months for ATRL. 

1 minute ago, BuzzCharts said:

He’s coming to smash.  Gonna be a bad couple months for ATRL. 

I love him but it's pretty unlikely. Should do nice on radio but streaming? I highly doubt it.

everything is sounding pretty good.

 

im curious

 

havent liked anything from him since FutureSex-LoveSound

 

he also made the worst song in history so...

14 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

everything is sounding pretty good.

 

im curious

 

havent liked anything from him since FutureSex-LoveSound

 

he also made the worst song in history so...

Which one?

I'm a bit surprised RCA is going with a Thursday release, but this song will probably need a lot of runway to have a shot of becoming a hit, so releasing without competition might be more important than the strongest possible debut. 

33 minutes ago, GRMusic said:

Which one?

Spoiler

Cant Stop The Feeling :rip:

 

Wow this is BORING. Generic pop radio trash with a horrifically watered down Timbaland beat. It’s a very simple song and he can’t even stay on key when attempting to sing it live. This man just needs to retire.

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I'm not a big fan of his mid pop/r&b-ish songs but this is the most successful type of songs from each era so, I'm not surprised they're going with this.

It's okay, I will definitely be listening before saying anything negative or positive. I wish he can make more songs like Mirror it's a masterpiece. 

14 hours ago, BoDaToe said:

Wow this is BORING. Generic pop radio trash with a horrifically watered down Timbaland beat. It’s a very simple song and he can’t even stay on key when attempting to sing it live. This man just needs to retire.

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Speak it to Glory songs sis

no timbaland in this single... thought all the album was produced by him.

It reminds me of the kinda song I like, that always end up underperforming.

 

Reminds me of Anyone by JB & eyes Closed by Ed Shitrain (radio fueled)

I used to love him & his music but after Can't Stop This Feeling and everything with Britney and the antivax wife I can't really listen to him anymore.

Music wise, this is doing nothing outside the US.

On 1/21/2024 at 3:41 PM, unclefloprry said:

Bieber sweetie, I'm so sorry...

I get that we all hate JT now, but let’s please not pretend that he doesn’t have more natural talent in his big toe than Bieber does in his entire body.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.