Do you do drugs?

Queen.

2 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

No, I already experience loneliness which i've heard has the same long-term consequences as drugs

:ryan3:

sorry to hear that

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen.

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• SMELLY

• PoisonedIvy

I have tried most drugs, but i dont use any of them frequently.

Molly/MD/Ecstasy is probably the one I've used the most throughout my life, when I was younger I used to use it every other weekend.

• Like 3

I’ve don’t almost everything I could get my hands on but those days are over

Weed yes  

I used to be very straight edge due to my upbringing (only alcohol)—decided to try all the party drugs in my mid 20s. I’m glad I did, but I wish I did it younger.

Acid is great. I had a life-changing, therapeutic trip once where I confronted a lot of internalized homophobia. It helped me to finally, fully come out :coffee:

Edited by -brian
  • Confused 1

Just edibles. I've smoked before but I don't really like to because I sing and don't like what it does to my voice. 

• Like 1

i do coke and percs regularly

coke-nicki.gif

Edited by punisher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t buy it typically unless I’m going to a big party 

but yes on a given Saturday my nostrils are attacked by a variety of substances 

Not G, acid, or herion though 

But I will say it’s wild the number of lawyers, doctors, and other professionals are out here lol

• Thanks 1

I’ve tried most things except the HARD **** like heroin, meth, crack, etc. I’ll never try them but I didn’t mind experimenting with everything else. Oh I haven’t done ketamine or GHB either.

Nothing stuck though, the only drugs I ACTIVELY enjoyed and come back to at times are psychedelics — shrooms and acid 

Edited by PoisonedIvy

I mean, I won't lie to try and be on some kind of high horse, I have. From the outside looking in, at several points in the last 12 months I've definitely partied a bit too hard and ❄️ played a big part in that. Never so much that it was becoming a problem-problem (I haven't partaken in months and don't miss it and I've never felt withdrawn from it) but for a while I was actively seeking some on any night out and would get bummed out if it wasn't available. I do feel regretful about it but I'm glad I can dissociate and I'm not going to dwell.

Smoke weed. But every day tho I- 

• ATRL Moderator

I'm

I smoke weed but thats it I don't drink. Have a medical marijuana in my state (Florida) so its legal for me. I also don't even smoke the weed I use a dry herb vaporizer. 

• Like 1

i mostly just smoke weed at night for fun and also sleep. it helps me fall asleep, i've tried prescription sleeping pills, but they make me sleep for way too long. weed has been the best for helping with my messed up sleeping pattern.  

Only weed about like 10-15 times when I was at parties or friends' houses.
I do drink alcohol regularly (like twice a week) tho.

No more than that and I don't have the will to try.

I used to smoke (quit 2 years ago thankfully) and I went through a phase of smoking a lot of weed… largely thanks to the fact I was dating someone that smoked it every other day. It wasn’t very healthy.

I’ve tried ecstasy once in my life and it was horrible. Hated every second of it. Worst comedown of my entire life.

I’ll do SnowOnTheBeach.mp3 very, very occasionally if I’m a safe environment but that’s really about it.

My drug of choice 98% of the time is pink gin.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.