Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

not training season going Houdini - really, her mind! the better single had the last laugh 

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649-Image-from-i-OS

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

this was the better song in the first place it also has way more replay value and a better chorus

As a stan of both songs, talent won.

 

TS will get its smashery era in 2-3 months

 

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649-Image-from-i-OS

2 hours ago, Starkboy said:

WW Spotify

#19 (-2) Training Season | 2,805,936

#21 (=) Houdini | 2,776,360

 

Germany Spotify

#55 (+18) Houdini | 141,690

#67 (=) Training Season | 130,820

 

USA Spotify

#51 (-6) Training Season | 547,082

#109 (+11) Houdini | 418,471

 

UK Spotify

#16 (-2) Training Season | 221,590

#17 (+2) Houdini | 210,122

 

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649-Image-from-i-OS

 

Get it Houdie

20 hours ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

I will say too tho that the song is aging very well. I like it more now than I did 2 months ago.

I did not like it on my first listen. Houdini grew on me so much!  It is such a great song! 

Houdini was always the better track

Nice to see it doing well without much effort

 

 

Why do I feel Houdini i¿could snatch Top 20 this or next week :duca: 

Imagen

 

 

Music video 85.3 million :clap3:

 

 

Coming for Big hits Female singles views

 

- Greedy = 87 million Views

- Vampire = 93 million views

- KIll Bill = 98 million views

- What Was I Made For? = 112 million views

 

 

:WAP:

I always love flops since Judas by Gaga... so I love Physical and Houdini. For me the DLs Best songs 

 

So catchy and perfect for gym.

9 hours ago, Starkboy said:

WW Spotify

#19 (-2) Training Season | 2,805,936

#21 (=) Houdini | 2,776,360

 

Germany Spotify

#55 (+18) Houdini | 141,690

#67 (=) Training Season | 130,820

 

USA Spotify

#51 (-6) Training Season | 547,082

#109 (+11) Houdini | 418,471

 

UK Spotify

#16 (-2) Training Season | 221,590

#17 (+2) Houdini | 210,122

 

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649-Image-from-i-OS

 

Earth is healing

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, SayIt said:


Houdini promo :duca:

Imagine this in November and not 5 months later :skull: 

Not Houdini having a chance of rising (even in the US) :heart:

 

I never thought the song would reach 50M in US Radio (I thought max 35/40M payola since it was the lead, and then drop after flopping, it was the max for Eyes Closed, it was going to be the max for DTN before the song picked up due to movie release). 

 

I never thought the team would stick with Houdini after TS release either. 

 

I actually see Houdini having some legs, but those US streams need to pick up a bit. Maybe that performance challenge can help a bit, because with 6M the song is not going much further, even if it continues the radio climb.

13 minutes ago, tjspy said:

Not Houdini having a chance of rising (even in the US) :heart:

 

I never thought the song would reach 50M in US Radio (I thought max 35/40M payola since it was the lead, and then drop after flopping, it was the max for Eyes Closed, it was going to be the max for DTN before the song picked up due to movie release). 

 

I never thought the team would stick with Houdini after TS release either. 

 

I actually see Houdini having some legs, but those US streams need to pick up a bit. Maybe that performance challenge can help a bit, because with 6M the song is not going much further, even if it continues the radio climb.

What would you suggest? 

8 hours ago, SayIt said:


Houdini promo :duca:

Come on ARTdini with the upcoming BRITs this is just the beggining :jonny5:

Spoiler

Training Season will end up being the song of the summer anyways, let this masterpiece have its moment meanwhile :bam:

 

Cant stop listening to this. She truly smashed with the vision and the quality.

 

That being said, the song already Top10 at overall radio. If this can stick around until album release, she can snatch that Top10 on Billboard Hot100 and hopefully at least #20- #25 peak for Training Season. 

 

She is the only one that is promo sensitive 

I knew the promo would work and we still have the brits 

Yeah, longevityni is now everywhere on TikTok with comments saying “not Dula Peep making TikTok dance again”

25 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

wait is there really a TikTok challenge going viral?

Not sure if it’s viral 

 

But Dua looks cute doing the dance 

 

 

But she gave us 50% energy during this dance compared to Grammys & still slayed :alexz:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.