Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

wtf is happening :jonny5:

 

LEVITATING TEAS! THE TIME TO STRIKE IS NOW! PERFORM ON JHUD! GET THE WEEKND ON THE PHONE FOR A REMIX! ANYTHING!

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

When I told you Houdini wasn’t going to disappoint … I need Warner not to blow this rise in the US, though.

Oh, I see Spotify finally remembered to cash that payola check 

 

:ryan3:

One of Dua's best songs I fear. The final chorus is pure eargasm. I wish Boredom Season stans could relate.

1 hour ago, Iris said:

One of Dua's best songs I fear. The final chorus is pure eargasm. I wish Boredom Season stans could relate.

The song should have continued after this part with a bridge and a last chorus after that

Houdini the slay that you are and still having me obsessed. 

Houdini has been replaced by yes, and? as the #1 auto play song on Spotify 

Houdini is having a great run tbh 

 

I wish it was a little bit bigger in the USA though 

I think this is kinda peaked but the longevity is INSANE. It’ll probably end its run around 500m and then crawl to 900m after a few years, which really isn’t too bad. 

 

I feel like it could have had a bigger peak if handled differently but it’s still doing well enough :clap3: 

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I think this is kinda peaked but the longevity is INSANE. It’ll probably end its run around 500m and then crawl to 900m after a few years, which really isn’t too bad. 

 

I feel like it could have had a bigger peak if handled differently but it’s still doing well enough :clap3: 

Miss Houdini is already at >300M and we’re still before album release. It will reach 1B in max 1 year imo 

1 hour ago, Mark Rih said:

Miss Houdini is already at >300M and we’re still before album release. It will reach 1B in max 1 year imo 

It’s at 300m after about half a year, unless it starts gaining daily streams I don’t really see it at 1b that fast. I don’t think it’ll get another 300m in the next 6 months but who knows. I definitely don’t see it getting 700m in a year either but I pray you’re right!

the insane longevity that this has :jonnycat: I'm mad that this era is stil faceless When Physical and FN (track) were released, we already knew the name of the album and the releases FELT like an era, every public appearance and more.

But this time, he does an insane promo and shuts her mouth for days.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

 

4 month is not half a year..

Edited by Waydark

1 minute ago, Waydark said:

4 month is not half a year..

It feels like half a year ngl :dies: But ya I mean it’s doing just fine but unless the streams stay this consistent for an entire year, it won’t hit 1b in a year which is more than fine, but just not that realistic imo 

7 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Houdini is having a great run tbh 

 

I wish it was a little bit bigger in the USA though 

It is still not over and has room to grow :duca:

25 minutes ago, SayIt said:

It is still not over and has room to grow :duca:

spacer.png

It's already my #14 most streamed song of all time :jonnycat: it's coming for LeBaby, Blinding Lights, In Your Eyes...

Continues to smash on Tuesdays, we love to see it!

It seems that Houdini has been gaining traction in the US. We might be seeing it in the top 50 soon, I hope.:dancehall:

Houdini - Spotify Daily Charts [03-12] Tuesday
RANK (R+) REGION STREAMS STREAMS+ %+
29 [+4] ▲ Global 2,707,828 +237,034 +9.59%
90 [+31] ▲ US 457,920 +58,466 +14.64%
15 [+0] ■ France 192,072 +3,292 +1.74%
25 [+4] ▲ UK 190,641 +7,785 +4.26%
17 [+2] ▲ Netherlands 120,763 +8,807 +7.87%
29 [+6] ▲ Australia 117,390 +5,222 +4.66%
72 [+3] ▲ Germany 108,548 +2,199 +2.07%
24 [+3] ▲ Poland 97,406 +7,282 +8.08%
88 [+8] ▲ Spain 95,557 +8,609 +9.90%
42 [+6] ▲ Canada 95,148 +10,124 +11.91%
114 [+4] ▲ Italy 82,693 +4,513 +5.77%
118 [+50] ▲ Argentina 54,211 +7,819 +16.85%
159 [NE] ● Chile 42,921 N/A N/A
13 [+0] ■ Belgium 39,457 +1,446 +3.80%
74 [+1] ▲ Sweden 34,824 +1,347 +4.02%
18 [+0] ■ Ireland 28,396 +1,308 +4.83%
31 [+3] ▲ Denmark 28,217 +1,071 +3.95%
40 [+0] ■ Norway 27,879 +1,139 +4.26%
31 [-2] ▼ Switzerland 18,971 -91 -0.48%
61 [+19] ▲ Portugal 18,924 +2,041 +12.09%
39 [+9] ▲ Hungary 15,392 +934 +6.46%
58 [+3] ▲ New Zealand 14,922 +1,075 +7.76%
122 [+13] ▲ Greece 13,630 +1,288 +10.44%
42 [+3] ▲ Austria 13,184 +115 +0.88%
82 [+22] ▲ Finland 13,110 +1,393 +11.89%
128 [+22] ▲ Singapore 11,649 +992 +9.31%
5 minutes ago, xicnx said:

Continues to smash on Tuesdays, we love to see it!

It seems that Houdini has been gaining traction in the US. We might be seeing it in the top 50 soon, I hope.:dancehall:

Houdini - Spotify Daily Charts [03-12] Tuesday
RANK (R+) REGION STREAMS STREAMS+ %+
29 [+4] ▲ Global 2,707,828 +237,034 +9.59%
90 [+31] ▲ US 457,920 +58,466 +14.64%
15 [+0] ■ France 192,072 +3,292 +1.74%
25 [+4] ▲ UK 190,641 +7,785 +4.26%
17 [+2] ▲ Netherlands 120,763 +8,807 +7.87%
29 [+6] ▲ Australia 117,390 +5,222 +4.66%
72 [+3] ▲ Germany 108,548 +2,199 +2.07%
24 [+3] ▲ Poland 97,406 +7,282 +8.08%
88 [+8] ▲ Spain 95,557 +8,609 +9.90%
42 [+6] ▲ Canada 95,148 +10,124 +11.91%
114 [+4] ▲ Italy 82,693 +4,513 +5.77%
118 [+50] ▲ Argentina 54,211 +7,819 +16.85%
159 [NE] ● Chile 42,921 N/A N/A
13 [+0] ■ Belgium 39,457 +1,446 +3.80%
74 [+1] ▲ Sweden 34,824 +1,347 +4.02%
18 [+0] ■ Ireland 28,396 +1,308 +4.83%
31 [+3] ▲ Denmark 28,217 +1,071 +3.95%
40 [+0] ■ Norway 27,879 +1,139 +4.26%
31 [-2] ▼ Switzerland 18,971 -91 -0.48%
61 [+19] ▲ Portugal 18,924 +2,041 +12.09%
39 [+9] ▲ Hungary 15,392 +934 +6.46%
58 [+3] ▲ New Zealand 14,922 +1,075 +7.76%
122 [+13] ▲ Greece 13,630 +1,288 +10.44%
42 [+3] ▲ Austria 13,184 +115 +0.88%
82 [+22] ▲ Finland 13,110 +1,393 +11.89%
128 [+22] ▲ Singapore 11,649 +992 +9.31%

This rising like a phoenix after 4 months :jonny5:

It used to be Top 200 in January, Top 150 in February and now we are looking at Top 100 in March... Top 50 in April? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.