Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

It’s. A hit!! 
I need +3 million & back into the Top 100 at the US :duca:

 

Also Mexico streams :party:

 

Keep Streaming 

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

Of course the nay-sayers are getting more quiet now realizing Houdini is picking up some pace. 

So since the Grammys, it moved up 6 positions globally and is almost back to 3mio updates. Sounds like a success to me :jonny6:

It is crazy how it seems to be smashing literally everywhere but the US. I can’t decide if I would rather it smash in the US or start falling so TS can take over and smash lol

2 hours ago, illia said:

Any predictions/leaks on the album release date?

Idk some insider teased the title to be ‘Lucky Stars’, which seems to be pretty through her recent insta posts, someone said Chaos Theory. Hope it’s not out around Taylor’s new album

15 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

It is crazy how it seems to be smashing literally everywhere but the US. I can’t decide if I would rather it smash in the US or start falling so TS can take over and smash lol

Why not both smash?!

23 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

It is crazy how it seems to be smashing literally everywhere but the US. I can’t decide if I would rather it smash in the US or start falling so TS can take over and smash lol

A country giving Taylor at age mid 30 as many AOTY as all black females together over the span of their existence + electing Trump following it up with Biden displaying lack of taste?

Shocking

14 minutes ago, SayIt said:

Why not both smash?!

Because at this rate Dini gonna be smashing end of March and TS wouldn’t have a chance lol

44 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

It is crazy how it seems to be smashing literally everywhere but the US. I can’t decide if I would rather it smash in the US or start falling so TS can take over and smash lol

Start falling. It’s too late for Houdini to start trying to pick up steam here, we need TS to smash in conjunction with the album release. 

 

Houdini will be the Physical of the era and TS will be the DSN, just as originally planned. Manifesting!

Radio still increasing! :party:

 

 

Any predictions for this week Hot 100?? Will it rise ?? 

On 2/6/2024 at 11:54 AM, DoubleRainbow! said:

It will probably rise more once it’s uploaded on YouTube and let’s not forget she posted the performance on her IG just last night 

told y'all

I honestly didn't think it would be increasing in streams in February, her longevity needs to be studied :mazen:

warner better make it skyrocket on TTH friday

+ south america waking up smells very yummy

She always wins. This is a certified global hit (like I’ve been saying) :fan:

Houdini and Dance The Night are her two best singles 

 

 

Edited by Saintlor

12 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I really hope not that would be so cheap…

 

 

It doesn't sound like something Dua would choose

8 hours ago, Bencharmer said:

People doubted it? :gaycat3:

 

Just like any Dua smash hit it's taking time to happen.... :gaycat3:

 

A reverse tiktok experience.

And here we are, as forecasted last year … where all the ODH at now :eli: are y’all ready to hear Hitdini spammed till Summer? :clap3: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.