Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

43k streams away from 3 million :clap3: Can we try to make this cross 3 million today :duca:

 

 

Keep Streaming 

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

1 hour ago, Soul Glitch said:

Some of you are really not ashamed of having your taste dictated by Spotify numbers. That’s ghetto ma’am.

 

 

pXpgWGO.gif

I’ve always loved it, but it sounds fresher along with its chart longevity 

 

pXpgWGO.gif

I feel like if there’s auto play then it would’ve risen up a lot more today so I’m thinking it’s just organically rising! Stablini the smash you are!

2.8M streams on Saturday, highest since Nov. 18. ITS COMING!!!!!! :suburban:

this song is so good, deserves all the success in the world 

Houdini Longevity is amazing.
 

So many people doubted the song even myself. 
 

I think the song takes a while to grow on you…not just a few listens but a lot of listens lol

 

This is just the beginning…

 

…Song of the summer I fear 

 

:jonny:

Its been a long time coming! Houdini finally getting her long awaited promo/performance tonight. 

 

I know sis is gonna kill it like she did a couple years ago. We are gonna feast tonight!! 

28 minutes ago, itsjokesta said:

Its been a long time coming! Houdini finally getting her long awaited promo/performance tonight. 

 

I know sis is gonna kill it like she did a couple years ago. We are gonna feast tonight!! 

Lets start the new week with our first 3+ Mio update in 2024 :jonny6:

12 hours ago, Crank_It_Up said:

I feel like if there’s auto play then it would’ve risen up a lot more today so I’m thinking it’s just organically rising! Stablini the smash you are!

It definitely doesn’t seem like it. I played Doo Wap and checked my autoplay suggested queue and it’s not in the Top 50. People need to understand if they play a pop song on its own (not in a playlist) it will OBVIOUSLY play another (likely) recent pop song after. 
 

I played Greedy and yes Houdini was the next autoplay song as well as other recent pop songs like Feather, Yes And, Beautiful Things, etc. 
 

But then I played exes and Houdini was the 6th song in queue behind Lovin on Me, HISS, greedy, Beautiful Things, and Think you the **** (fart) :rip: 

 

Like yeah, if you play pop music you will get auto played (mostly) pop music. That’s called common sense.

Edited by Gaia

On 2/2/2024 at 6:05 AM, Kristie Kuwa said:

What just happened? :jonny2: Dont tell me Ms Dua is benefitting from UMG withdrawing their artists from TikTok. Can somebody track down whether Training Season and Houdini experienced a surge in TikTok videos?

 

3 Mio this Friday is SO possible now :jonny5:

 

What does that do ? Isn't it LESS promo / exposure for her on TIKTOK meaning less streams?

Everything is going the right direction :party:

 

 

 

 

 

+ physicals arrive this week at the US 

 

 

First Houdini performance tonight :WAP: im ready!!

People calling autoplay when it's YOUR algorithm taking in factor YOUR music taste to suggest songs.

pXpgWGO.gif

 

Also it's not like you can't skip a song that comes on autoplay. Since Godini is good, people realize it and do not skip it, as simple as that!

pXpgWGO.gif

 

u mad? stay mad!

pXpgWGO.gif

25 minutes ago, OBEY said:

What does that do ? Isn't it LESS promo / exposure for her on TIKTOK meaning less streams?

she's not under UMG so hers is still up. they're saying she's benefiting by being one of the acts whose music is still there

9 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

she's not under UMG so hers is still up. they're saying she's benefiting by being one of the acts whose music is still there

OOOOOOH work!

I hope she slays that Grammy performance like she did with Levitating/DSN :jonny5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.