Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Britney - Heaven On Earth Appreciation Thread

Featured Replies

“It’s a cool track. It’s like, I love the producers who did that and it’s kind of different from all the other songs.” - Britney once saying it was favorite song during that radio interview with Ryan Seacrest.

One of my favorites from her. One of the few times she dips into disco. Wish she did that genre more. 

definitely top 5 in her discography

 

whenever i play it for people they're surprised britney made a song like this and always love it :clap3:

This is a nice unknown song of hers. It has the whole eletronic feel together with the cute lyrics without being too much.

 

I think songs like this and State of Grace are real gems, cause they are romantic but not like tired ballads.

This is really a different song from her. Again totally Britney but a very different aura. 

I love this song. It has a bit of an ethereal feel to it. The production is very cool and I love the way she sings it.

54 minutes ago, Antikythera said:

This is a nice unknown song of hers. It has the whole eletronic feel together with the cute lyrics without being too much.

 

I think songs like this and State of Grace are real gems, cause they are romantic but not like tired ballads.

Thiiiisss State Of Grace deserved a spot, two of her best songs ever

Wasn’t a fan of this song till I saw the light last year with the Dolby rearrangement 

 

such an amazing song “your hands your teeth your eye your lips you’re mine.”

 

another time she was ahead of her time with the 80s influence 

 

:jonny:

Idc how biased I am as Heaven on Earth's biggest star, but it is genuinely one of her best songs (top 10, I dare say) :clap3: It was so different for Britney and you could see how much she enjoyed experimenting. She was all set to change the direction of the music she made but then...yea :/

towards the end you hear her in a vulnerable almost desperate to have love sense.

True art.

I feel weird at the end KNOWING what came next. She really wanted someone to love her and at least that loser made her feel good for a couple of years.

  • Author
5 hours ago, americanshameless said:


No wait :jonny5:

Yes!!! We need this is on streaming! I’ve always wished that this had made the cut instead of Everybody. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.