Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Also, blowing up doesn't automatically equal releasing bad music and neither is FTB bad umm

Mmhmm ok Jan

  • Replies 960
  • Views 76.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Ikr??? Is there even one review? What a useless label.

She has a 9/10 from The Line of the Best Fit

does she have no budget or the aesthetic of the ILH! music video is like that on purpose? :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Not to blow up, but gain a bigger niche audience (like Charli, Kim, Rina...) that will keep her festival-booked and able to successfully tour for years.

Also, blowing up doesn't automatically equal releasing bad music and neither is FTB bad umm

It kinda is tho. 

Even if Slayyyter were to eventually "blow up" in some capacity I think she would still retain her authenticity unlike Kim

46 minutes ago, 305 said:

Even if Slayyyter were to eventually "blow up" in some capacity I think she would still retain her authenticity unlike Kim

Pretty sure Kim’s core fanbase thought the same before Unholy. Then we got If Kim Was a Flop :hoetenks:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

As long as she can continue to make music and live off of it I don’t really care if she blows up 

2 hours ago, Pendulum said:

does she have no budget or the aesthetic of the ILH! music video is like that on purpose? :deadbanana2:

Yes.

do we think this is gonna be her first album to chart? i feel like it’s bound to with all the different vinyl variants :giraffe:

Calvin needs to work with her, they'd come up with a banger. He seems like a massive snob though so I'm just daydreaming.

She just needs to rework Heartbreak In Stereo a bit by making it longer and adding a few lines during the chorus like in the original, payola it a bit on TikTok and a commercial breakthrough is imminent :cm: 

my top 3

 

I Love Hollywood 

Erotic Electronic 

Purrr

 

This is literally no skip album, and a real contender for my AOTY. Slayyyter deserves so much more!  

Edited by EDEJtheArtist

This album has Halloween vibes to me and I love it. I Love Hollywood might be her best song, it’s up there with Troubled Paradise.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but the bridge of My Body is almost identical to the breakdown in Hold It Against Me, no? :deadbanana2:

Girl Like Me is literally a Kylie song 

 

 

This album is on track to be in my top 5 of the year at this rate :jonny6:

 

Purr and I Love Hollywood alone :jonny6:

I just realized during the intro of Plastic there’s a man in the back screaming”yeah baby take your **** out”

5 hours ago, Lachlan said:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but the bridge of My Body is almost identical to the breakdown in Hold It Against Me, no? :deadbanana2:

I’m not hearing it :gaycat6:

I could not get into her older music. Something about it just....never clicked.


I was hesitant to listen to this because of that, but I saw everyone raving over it.

 

*****, THIS IS 1000000/10. I'M IN LOVE 

 

:jonny5: 

I can't believe Tommy and Operator didn't make the cut but Girl Like Me and Plastic did :rip:

14 minutes ago, Burqa said:

I can't believe Tommy and Operator didn't make the cut but Girl Like Me and Plastic did :rip:

Girl Like Me is easily the best song on here

1 hour ago, Burqa said:

I can't believe Tommy and Operator didn't make the cut but Girl Like Me and Plastic did :rip:

Plastic is a mess but Girl Like Me is a Kylie circa 2002 SMASH! :jonny6:

2 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

Girl Like Me is easily the best song on here

not when Rhinestone Heart exists

I wasn't really into her previous albums although I liked some of the singles, but this is so solid and cohesive not only in therms of sound but also in therms of lyrics. She really did what needed to be done, one of the bests albums of the year. :jonny5:

 

Plastic shouldn't have been part of the album though, the only skip it has.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.