Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

How can y'all call yourselves Slayyyter fans and not like Plastic. :redface:

 

If you've been to one of her shows you know BRAND NEW TIIIIIITSSS is gonna be the THE moment.

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472eokbs0sv8o1vv5dr3

  • Replies 960
  • Views 76.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

She needs to promote Erotic Electronic on TikTok as much as possible 

Is she trans?

Edited by Infatuation_Junkie

7 minutes ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

Is she trans?

she's not, why? 

22 minutes ago, sbenci said:

she's not, why? 

Just curious.

she really building a good discography with those releases!

troubled paradise was so good

and this one is even better!!

I feel proud of her releasing a body of work this good, I remember the old days of being addicted to Platform Shoes and the weekly single drops :heart:

10 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I’m not hearing it :gaycat6:

2:25

And 2:45

They way they build is almost identical.

 

Edited by Lachlan

5 hours ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

Is she trans?

Gross. That’s none of your business :priceless:

7 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

How can y'all call yourselves Slayyyter fans and not like Plastic. :redface:

 

If you've been to one of her shows you know BRAND NEW TIIIIIITSSS is gonna be the THE moment.

exactly :coffee2: 

Plastic is like obviously the best song easily

We needed more of that actually

8 hours ago, Lachlan said:

2:25

And 2:45

They way they build is almost identical.

 

I was listening to My Body five minutes ago and I was thinking: this part sounds exactly like HIAM bridge

It's just a typical EDM breakdown. I'm more shocked that people remember this random part of ******* Hold It Against Me :rip: 

  • ATRL Moderator

I’m absolutely slayed by this album. I went in with no expectations since I’ve never listened to anything by her, but from Track 6 to Track 12 it’s just pure pop perfection. I’m kinda shook. 

What is her best previous project? I might need to check them all out if I’m honest. 

Slay Slayyyter :clap3:

12 hours ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

Is she trans?

 

12 hours ago, sbenci said:

she's not, why? 

Reminded me of this:

 

spacer.png

16 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

How can y'all call yourselves Slayyyter fans and not like Plastic. :redface:

 

If you've been to one of her shows you know BRAND NEW TIIIIIITSSS is gonna be the THE moment.

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472eokbs0sv8o1vv5dr3

Because she's released this song like 3 times already, I mean it's fine but she should've launched a fundraiser for the Stereo Love sample instead

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472eokbs0sv8o1vv5dr3

the only scrapped song that deserved to be on the album is Tommy. forget that horrid stereo song already

21 minutes ago, Prodigal Self said:

Because she's released this song like 3 times already, I mean it's fine but she should've launched a fundraiser for the Stereo Love sample instead

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472eokbs0sv8o1vv5dr3

I'll take another 7 Plastics over that any day. Maybe she can pitch it to Ava Max or sumn. 

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472eokbs0sv8o1vv5dr3

55 minutes ago, Alex said:

the only scrapped song that deserved to be on the album is Tommy. forget that horrid stereo song already

You called Rhinestone Award her worst song, you can take your opinions somewhere else henny

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472eokbs0sv8o1vv5dr3

EVERY TIME MY HEART BREAKS YOU KNOW IVE BEEN FEELING IN STEREOOO

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472eokbs0sv8o1vv5dr3

This is soulless :rip:  No Melodies, basic production, sounds like something I could only listen to if i was stuck in 2010. 

 

troubled paradise had some bops at least. 

10 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Gross. That’s none of your business :priceless:

Yikes. Apologies if I offended. 
 

Edited by Infatuation_Junkie

15 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

You called Rhinestone Shart her worst song, you can take your opinions somewhere else henny

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472eokbs0sv8o1vv5dr3

and is

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472eokbs0sv8o1vv5dr3

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.