Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Gavin.

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gavin.

  1. Well I didn't love the new album…but she is coming to my city so I'll probably go for the older stuff if tickets are decent
  2. It's giving needs therapy
  3. Oop just saw…well I hated the OG cover too and now love it so…
  4. Been getting concert ready for Julieta Venegas, Kacey, and Charli so put this album on the back burner. But tbh I'd put it top 5 releases of the year. Probably 4 or 5 at the moment (don't see it getting higher though)
  5. I'm The Cake is for the girlies who tried open relationships and decided it's not all that And the line "Open my legs and I'll show you Sweeden" lyrical genius, I don't make the rules
  6. There's no Mateo but you made up for it with the ******* remix
  7. If you don't like the album that's fine but yall need to leave and get over it till next album then — Die For My Art, Are We On A Break, and I'm The Cake are my top 3 at the moment
  8. I enjoyed the album but I'm screaming
  9. Take Me To Sunrise is so good. Truly my grower album it seems of the year could see it making Top 10 of my albums of the year
  10. So where's it gonna debut? #69?
  11. Nobody Wanna Dance has been on repeat all day!
  12. I'm only withholding mega judgement cause idk if she has the masters for anything from Fallen to Ev3. But I agree it just seems lackluster. The color of the vinyls. Songs that we already have besides one singular demo. The fallen one had popular acoustic performances on it and this has nothing Considering this is THE album for the fans, it just seems like it came to quickly and then they had to hurry and throw something together for it super fast
  13. https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewfirriolo/evanescence-amy-lee-the-open-door-20th-anniversary-interview Nice short interview
  14. Nobody Wants To Dance Anymore is amazing Melatonin is really good too Besides that…cute songs I guess
  15. God I want to like these so bad but it's just not hitting Chorus is kinda cute
  16. Ok, I like the album
  17. They should have tacked on the AOL acoustic sessions. All That I'm Living For acoustic >>>>
  18. The variants are all kinda lame if I'm being honest. Snagged a CD but idk about a vinyl
  19. I feel like I never really notice differences too much on remasters if I'm being honest. I'm just here for the Good Enough Demo
  20. Oop forgot about her

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.