Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

You called Rhinestone Award her worst song

It sounds like an Ava Max song and not in a good way

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472eokbs0sv8o1vv5dr3

  • Replies 960
  • Views 76k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

 

***** the grammy's called they want their wigs back

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472eokbs0sv8o1vv5dr3

 

 

I love this artist's worst full-length project, STARFUCKER. 

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3gkmkwv3u4k3arvn070gf

Edited by ICLDXU4HS

15 hours ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

Is she trans?

spacer.png

I know I’m responding twice, I just thought of a better response :cm:

She was supposed to release a longer deluxe but scrapped it due to leaks... :rip: 

 

Image

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

She was supposed to release a longer deluxe but scrapped it due to leaks... :rip: 

 

Image

:noparty: maybe she can release Tommy as a one off

It’s decided

 

Girl Like me is the worst from the album 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Gavin. said:

It’s decided

 

Girl Like me is the worst from the album 

it’s decided, your banned

Just now, Verge of Obscene said:

it’s decided, your banned

Exactly how a Girl Like Me Stan would behave smh :coffee2:

 

 

Rhinestone heart is cute af! The two i cannot get into at all are purr and plastic. 

Girl Like Me is top 5 on the album. I pray the haters receive their hearing tests soon. :heart:


I wanna die at the chateau, i’m gonna take you toniiIIIGHT 

 

 

dance-death-drop.gif

Honestly this is a very well rounded project. It’s such a polished pop record that still has its early Slayyyter moments ( Purr and Plastic :WAP: )   Even the tracks y’all hate the most (Rhinestone Heart & Tear Me Open :biblio:) to me are amazing. And the visuals. The quality of everything. The vinyls, the merch. Ms Cathy deserves every bit of success coming her way. I’m happy the vinyls sold out :weeps:  i’ve also been loving the interviews. She is very in touch with who she is as an artist and the industry.
If you’re lurking and reading this, I just wanna say…. 

 

ANNOUNCE A TEXAS DATE ***** :weeps:  

Who's mysterious producer Valley Girl on My Body and Tear Me Open? Ayesha ghostproducing? 

I'd love that but I can't see her producing tracks written by Kyle Shearer and Nate Campany.

 

Edit: Nevermind, it's just a Shearer/Campany pseudonym.

Edited by fabilicious

14 hours ago, Supervillain said:

She was supposed to release a longer deluxe but scrapped it due to leaks... :rip: 

 

Image

all her 15 year old leakers need to be shamed with this picture

Ranking:

 

Tommy 

Girl Like Me :1stplace:

Out of Time :2ndplace:

I Love Hollywood! :3rdplace:

Miss Belladonna

Plastic

Purrr

Erotic Electronic

My Body

Dramatic

Tear Me Open

Memories of You

Rhinestone Heart

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

Ranking:

 

Tommy 

Girl Like Me :1stplace:

Out of Time :2ndplace:

I Love Hollywood! :3rdplace:

Miss Belladonna

Plastic

Purrr

Erotic Electronic

My Body

Dramatic

Tear Me Open

Memories of You

Rhinestone Heart

Ikyfl how can you not like Memories of God…

the less ayesha coded her music is the less i like it me fears

Not into this album. Very generic disco pop revival Ava Max/Kim Petras type music.

11 hours ago, americanlife said:

Not into this album. Very generic disco pop revival Ava Max/Kim Petras type music.

only for those with myopia dear 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.