Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

I lost my mom yesterday…

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Administrator
  • Popular Post

Today, I find myself navigating through the vast ocean of grief as I mourn the loss of my mother. She was my best friend, my hero, my role model. The woman who shaped me into who I am today, instilling in me her virtues, love, resilience, and wisdom.

 

Her laughter was infectious, and her spirit shone brighter than any star. Our shared moments were not just moments, they were life-lessons, adventures, and loving memories that will be treasured forever.

 

Life without her feels inconceivable right now, the pain is raw and unrelenting. But I know she would want me to remember the strength she embodied, to harness it and use it to keep moving forward, just as she always did.

 

To everyone who is fortunate enough to still have their mother’s touch, voice, and presence, please hold her close. Cherish every moment. And to those who share my experience of loss, I send you my deepest sympathies.

 

I don’t know how I’m going to get through this. I don’t want to be here without her. 

 

She may no longer be here in physical form, but her spirit and love will forever remain in my heart. My hero, my mom, I will miss you every day. Until we meet again. 💔

  • Replies 78
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sending you love and strength. It's going to be so hard and alienating at first, but trust me when I say that the time will come when you'll look back and feel... oddly at peace with it, aware that yo

  • CandleGuy
    CandleGuy

    I'm so sorry Ryan. I went through the same a few years ago. Sending all the love your way  I go back to this clip a lot when the grief gets heavy    

  • JustHoran
    JustHoran

    Ryan, I don't think we've ever talked but if you need anyone, I'm here.  Please feel free to DM me if you need anything or just to talk.   I am so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine t

My condolences go out to you dear Ryan :heart2: :cries: 

 

Take as much time you need to grief and heal, and be strong for her! 

 

I'm sorry for your lost.

 

Unfortunately, we can't stop death and that's why we should always enjoy life with the people with love while they're still with us.

 

Take care and stay strong.

 

 

 

I'm so sorry Ryan. I went through the same a few years ago. Sending all the love your way :heart2:

I go back to this clip a lot when the grief gets heavy

 

 

I am so sorry for your loss... May she rest in peace.

 

My heart goes out to you and your family :heart2:

So sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace :heart2:.

Just know that she will always love and be proud of you. 

I'm so so so sorry... :chick3: Sending you love and strength, she would love to see you happy!!

I am so sorry Ryan :cries:

 

I hope you have some people around you right now to help you through this. Stay strong and may she rest in peace. :heart2:

This is a beautiful tribute, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us during this tough time. I'm so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace :heart2:

I am so sorry to hear that Ryan. I really felt that. I cry everytime I think of anything happening to my mother so I cannot begin to imagine the pain. She is now resting in absolute peace. :heart2: 

So sorry for your loss, my dad passed away 10 years ago and I can reasure you as time goes by your heart does heal little by little. Never let go of the good memories, hope your grieving process won't be too hard on you :heart2:

My condolences and stay strong :heart2:

I know it's hard, but remember that your mom would want you to be happy and she is very proud of you!

I’m sure she was an incredible woman and I’m sure she’s rooting for you to regain your strength and live a happy life . I’m sending you the best of my wishes

Sorry for your loss my condolences 

 

I had a pretty bad argument with my mom two days ago and haven’t spoken to her since, your post inspired me to to call her and tell her I love her

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.