Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor caught leaving recording studio

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Is it just me or does it look like she's burying herself with work (recording/touring/etc.), even more than usual?

I mean, anything she does will be a success. She could release a song of her burping and it will go #1 and break records. No reason for her to slow down now with all the momentum she has. 

  • Replies 76
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These universities should hold courses about her insane productivity instead.

9 minutes ago, Desire said:

An album full of Illicit Affairs is coming :msmarvel:

The tour version 

Working is everything to her :jonnycat: A reverse Kourtney Kardashian experience

5 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I mean, anything she does will be a success. She could release a song of her burping and it will go #1 and break records. No reason for her to slow down now with all the momentum she has. 

Fair, I wasn't suggesting she should slow down anyway. I just hope she's taking care of herself, even if the break up was amicable I'm sure it had an impact on her considering how long they've been together.

 

She better release Need asap though! :angry:

Taylor Swift said I'm going to work 9 to 5 like a regular person and also do night shifts for fun.

 

ezgif-5-83cc540d61.thumb.gif.c422fa95d55

9 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Fair, I wasn't suggesting she should slow down anyway. I just hope she's taking care of herself, even if the break up was amicable I'm sure it had an impact on her considering how long they've been together.

 

She better release Need asap though! :angry:

She should record another collab with Lana for its healing properties. :clap3:

1 hour ago, VeniceBeach said:

She's definitely making a new album, perched :gaycat5:

NO! We Need her re-recordings first.

1 minute ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

She should record another collab with Lana for its healing properties. :clap3:

Lust For Life 2.0?

I need her to go back to more simplified lyrics from her earlier eras and make bops again. The stadium was sleeping during Evermore and Folklore at the show I went to. The songs are pretty and poetic but they’re not karaoke material. The crowds went wild during her older hits because they’re actually fun to sing. Did anyone else notice that at their shows?

 

Hits Different is a great example that she can still produce catchy bops. She should’ve saved it for a different era.

Edited by Buffy

7 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

She should record another collab with Lana for its healing properties. :clap3:

One where Lana has an actual verse this time though! :clap3:

2 hours ago, June said:

Another TV me thinks

I thought she was done?

20 minutes ago, Velvet Night said:

How tf does she have time for all this

She has the money, network, connections, and resources. The question for me is not time but passion, energy, and work ethics. Really insane and dumbfounding. 

1 hour ago, byzantium said:

…in Florida over 1,000 miles away.  I don’t know how she does it.  

Polluting the earth for no reason. That's how she's doing it :rip:

48 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Polluting the earth for no reason. That's how she's doing it :rip:

I’m in support of more sustainable touring practices but she really is not that much different than most pop girls on tour.  

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

I need her to go back to more simplified lyrics from her earlier eras and make bops again. The stadium was sleeping during Evermore and Folklore at the show I went to

Stfu 

 

truly stfu

 

Also folkmore = the reason She is experiencing all this insane success right now. So once again, stfu 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.