Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

who will sell the most albums out of them? :coffee2:

Idk or care. 
 

spacer.png

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

4 hours ago, Adama said:

Momo ate :clap3:

 

 

The way Momo is more masculine in the Rover part and Kai is more feminine :dies: idk just the dichotomy was unexpected and funny to me

 

anyway, two of the best dancers in kpop, didn’t know I needed to see this 

Edited by Witnessed ET

38 minutes ago, fountain said:

LE SSERAFIM, aespa, IVE full albums… oh we are eating good :jonny6:

 

23 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

who will sell the most albums out of them? :coffee2:

best album: aespa > lsrfm > ive

best title track: ive > lsrfm > aespa

album sales: aespa > ive >lsrfm

 

my predictions :eli: 

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The way Momo is more masculine in the Rover part and Kai is more feminine :dies: idk just the dichotomy was unexpected and funny to me

 

anyway, two of the best dancers in kpop, didn’t know I needed to see this 

We know Momo pegs 

The way I’m extra excited for LESSERAFIM full album because they always serve quality :WAP: their two minis are 10s so far. 
IVE I have mixed feelings because I think 6 of the current songs are gonna be tacked into the album so we’ll only have 6 new songs, but that’s still something and I’m excited nonetheless :clap3:

34 minutes ago, mathekr said:

White Fox come through :duca: 

I think they already did. They're called NewJeans now :cm:

38 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

talentless

 

judgejudylaugh.gif

To each their own 🤷‍♀️

6 hours ago, Butters said:


new lesserafim song at their fan meeting. supposed to be the theme song of Crimson Heart which is their webtoon. So basically the next blue flame/impurities :cm:

 

and a full album was confirmed 

omg this is good :WAP:

Don't give a single fawk about any of these manufactured nobodies albums 

 

What we NEED is a Fifty Fifty full album to set things straight!

 

lovelyz-mijoo-2.gif

18 minutes ago, Zack said:

I think they already did. They're called NewJeans now :cm:

Wait I didn't know MJH was attached to the White Fox project. Big L for SM is NewJeans is basically the same concept done somewhere else:skull: 

13 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Who else is releasing full albums? Did anyone tracked it?

Confirmed (and coming soon)

aespa, IVE, LE SSERAFIM, BamBam (GOT7)

 

Rumored (or confirmed but no fixed time)

Red Velvet, EXO, ENHYPEN

 

There may be more that I forgot about. Let's hope full albums become a trend again though.

 

2 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Wait I didn't know MJH was attached to the White Fox project. Big L for SM is NewJeans is basically the same concept done somewhere else:skull: 

She was highly rumored to be involved. After she left at the end of 2018 a big number of female trainees left between early 2019-2020 too (Lami, Koeun, Hina, Herin etc.). There were also rumors on Pann etc that she was in constant fights with LSM over the AI direction and didn't want it.

 

When she left, she probably took the songs and concept to HYBE and the rest is history.

 

1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

 

so aespa really is the new f(x) :WAP:

I have to admit, I kinda love the AI concept that aespa has, but it is something that won't click with the GP, especially in Korea. But the company has coins and they sell a lot of albums, so I guess that's not a big problem for SM at all.  Also I think SM is the one who would do AI concept the best in Kpop, since they have the funds, and YG would never do anything like this, and JYP would just make it look cheap/in a quirky, dorky way)

18 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I have to admit, I kinda love the AI concept that aespa has, but it is something that won't click with the GP, especially in Korea.

Actually, this whole metaverse thing is super popular in Korea, which is why we're seeing the increase in digital acts, NFTs and metaverse related concepts in the industry. Even the government is pumping money into it.

Edited by mathekr

Poor RV. Why does SM always do this to them :deadbanana4:

Image

 

So because RV has no official fanclub, Japanese Reveluvs would have to purchase membership another group's fanclub if they want to get pre-sale tickets for RV. So cruel.

 

 

Edited by Zack

45 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

I have to admit, I kinda love the AI concept that aespa has, but it is something that won't click with the GP, especially in Korea. But the company has coins and they sell a lot of albums, so I guess that's not a big problem for SM at all.  Also I think SM is the one who would do AI concept the best in Kpop, since they have the funds, and YG would never do anything like this, and JYP would just make it look cheap/in a quirky, dorky way)

 

 

AYAN & SAENA 

 

SAENA was on studio with Mino (WINNER) & Choi Hyunsuk (TREASURE). Mino is also on charge of her album cover.

 

even iKon DK was seen with her.

 

 

Just now, Zack said:

Confirmed (and coming soon)

aespa, IVE, LE SSERAFIM, BamBam (GOT7)

 

Rumored (or confirmed but no fixed time)

Red Velvet, EXO, ENHYPEN

 

There may be more that I forgot about. Let's hope full albums become a trend again though.

 

She was highly rumored to be involved. After she left at the end of 2018 a big number of female trainees left between early 2019-2020 too (Lami, Koeun, Hina, Herin etc.). There were also rumors on Pann etc that she was in constant fights with LSM over the AI direction and didn't want it.

 

When she left, she probably took the songs and concept to HYBE and the rest is history.

 

As an SM stan, it feels so good to see MHJ and NJ winning. My biggest hatred for the company is how they treat women. If only HYBE could have taken over and reinstated SM’s Queen :jonny5: 

 

 

okay but the stadium turning from pink to white gave me chills a lil bit

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.