Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

 

47 minutes ago, Butters said:


new lesserafim song at their fan meeting. supposed to be the theme song of Crimson Heart which is their webtoon. So basically the next blue flame/impurities :cm:

 

and a full album was confirmed 

they truly never fail to deliver quality huh :jonnycat:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

51 minutes ago, Butters said:


new lesserafim song at their fan meeting. supposed to be the theme song of Crimson Heart which is their webtoon. So basically the next blue flame/impurities :cm:

 

and a full album was confirmed 

Wait this is good :jonny5:

 

Are there any source to confirm their next comeback (Unforgiven) was a full album.

 

Anyway need the NJ girlies to follow up their next comeback by release full album since all the 4th gen girlies are releasing full album.

jinni having over 550k followers in just 7 hours :clap3:

she’s the MOMENT

spacer.png

That new LSFM song reminds me of this lizzo song which I loved

 

 

kazuha's singing voice is actually really pleasant

her vocals in impurities stood out for me (and chaewon)

21 minutes ago, Slate said:

I GAVE A SECOND CHANCE TO CUPID

 

blackpink-lisa.gif

they WILL be hitting at least top 20 in the yearly rate :jonny6:

I hate BTS so much but I will forever be thankful to the ugly bots for funding newjeans, LSRFM & TXT's amazing discographies :WAP:

thank you armybots for mass buying bts' albums, dynamite, gutter and ptsd tbh

 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

Jihyolo or whatever solo is next better come quick, I haven't listened to SMF since release :penguin:

6 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Jihyolo or whatever solo is next better come quick, I haven't listened to SMF since release :penguin:

They saving the better material for Misamo :cm:

1 minute ago, xfreshkidxx said:

They saving the better material for Misamo :cm:

I sure as hell hope so, I'll forget the Set Mid Free release if Misamo serves excellence

At least SMF's choreo is their best yet
ezgif-5-1bcfb77b41udksn.thumb.gif.1cc6f1

The way we went from having a drought of full albums for 4th gen ggs to having 3 of the biggest 4th gen ggs all release their debut full albums in the span of 2 months. :loki:

2 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Wait this is good :jonny5:

 

Are there any source to confirm their next comeback (Unforgiven) was a full album.

 

Anyway need the NJ girlies to follow up their next comeback by release full album since all the 4th gen girlies are releasing full album.

 

1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Jihyolo or whatever solo is next better come quick, I haven't listened to SMF since release :penguin:

:ducky: 
 

You can tell Jinni wants to be famous. She trained for 7 years but decided to leave Nmess because of their horrible music to debut in another group where she can shine and the music will serve :clap3: A superstar 

Seriously considering getting tickets to TXT'S concert in May. It's close to where I can live (and easily drive to it) the tickets prices aren't too bad, and I heard they were good live performers. Not to mention it's the day after my birthday. 

 

The way I didn't even care about these dudes a month ago but now I'm out here trying to find tickets. They've got me in a chokehold. Hang Over Season 1 GIF by Schitt's Creek

 


 

Giving Hyoyeon a run for her money as he should :celestial:  

 

 

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.