Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I’m crying at the Chaeyoung q-anon shirt

 

where would they even get their hands on that? did they raid the wardrobe department when they were at the Kelly Clarkson show?

 

spacer.png

Wasn't a kpop girl group wearing a qnon shirt an Alanis Morissette lyric back in the 90s?

 

:cm:

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I’m crying at the Chaeyoung q-anon shirt

 

where would they even get their hands on that? did they raid the wardrobe department when they were at the Kelly Clarkson show?

 

spacer.png

Wait maybe you have a point 

 

spacer.png

 

nayeon is so cancelled for what she did to her face and teeth, her popularity is gonna tank

 

spacer.png

 

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Why is Yuqi the only member of Girdle to ever post covers 

Minnie does too, idk why Cube is not pushing Miyeon and Shuhua to create more content like that.

1 hour ago, ItsJustMe. said:

 

I clicked translate on the article to see the rest of the list and it came up with "Girls' Generation Swimming"

Not sure who that is. :rip: Either Sooyoung or Tiffanny I guess.

43 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Why is Yuqi the only member of Girdle to ever post covers 

Minnie does them too

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Why is Yuqi the only member of Girdle to ever post covers 

Minnie is busy releasing her own solo

 

 

Kidding Minnie released a cover 2 months ago

 

Miyeon kinda had many covers as she was part of the cast of Begin Again Open Mic

 

6 minutes ago, elevate said:

I clicked translate on the article to see the rest of the list and it came up with "Girls' Generation Swimming"

Not sure who that is. :rip: Either Sooyoung or Tiffanny I guess.

Sooyoung means Swimming in Korean lol

1 minute ago, elevate said:

I clicked translate on the article to see the rest of the list and it came up with "Girls' Generation Swimming"

Not sure who that is. :rip: Either Sooyoung or Tiffanny I guess.

Yeah it’s Sooyoung. And if you ever see “Stern”, it’s Sunmi lol

3 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Yeah it’s Sooyoung. And if you ever see “Stern”, it’s Sunmi lol

Yeah I’ve seen so many of Sunmi’s  fancams with “Stern” as the title and I used to think maybe they were just trying to describe the mood of the performance :lmao:

17 minutes ago, Sept said:

Sooyoung means Swimming in Korean lol

 

7 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Yeah it’s Sooyoung. And if you ever see “Stern”, it’s Sunmi lol

Thank you :laugh: And not stern, lol. Although she did knock a dude out with a flower pot and she was right to do so.

 

 

Speaking of Girdle, can they join the May race too and shake things up with another feminist anthem 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET

2 hours ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Tell Me getting a second wind going viral again with a different trend :redface:

 

Omg send link

11 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Speaking of Girdle, can they join the May race too and shake things up with another feminist anthem 

 

spacer.png

 

(G)I-DLE is kinda having all of their release being overlapping. They're doing Kcon theme, PUBG theme, Valorant theme, that one show with PSY + their comeback wich is between March & May.

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

 

(G)I-DLE is kinda having all of their release being overlapping. They're doing Kcon theme, PUBG theme, Valorant theme, that one show with PSY + their comeback wich is between March & May.

Not them doing more game themes…and I thought League was enough :rip:

spacer.png

StayC is overdue for a full album sometime this year. Everglow too if Yuehua remembers they're still in the dungeon doing nothing

 

rapperjennie

Edited by starstruckaj

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

Not them doing more game themes…and I thought League was enough :rip:

spacer.png

 

 

3 hours ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

Brave Bros still has it when he feels like serving. Idk what happened with Brave Girls (sans After We Ride, which was great) but this was one of my favorite songs of the year when it was released:

 

 

I actually enjoyed all of BG recent comebacks, even Thank You was a bop, They served good melodies.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.