Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Giselle is half Korean and half Japanese.

 

Well I thought Yunjin was a Wasian? :coffee2:

Korean and japanese are different ethnicities not different races :rip: giselle is asian with two ethnic backgrounds not biracial. 

Yunjin was born in korea to korean parents :rip: her having american citizenship doesn't mean shes wasian (white and asian)

please educate yourself on the difference between race, ethnicity, citizenship and nationality. 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I used to watch this MV more than the original version because of all the closeups :jonnycat: such a fuckin classic:WAP:(ofc let's not talk about K**s W*)

 

3 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

Korean and japanese are different ethnicities not different races :rip: giselle is asian with two ethnic backgrounds not biracial. 

Yunjin was born in korea to korean parents :rip: her having american citizenship doesn't mean shes wasian (white and asian)

please educate yourself on the difference between race, ethnicity, citizenship and nationality. 

Yeah i was scratching my head about Giselle too ngl but yeah race and ethnicity are different things.

2 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

JINNIES BACKKKK!

 

WHAT THE :jonny:

 

she looks gorgeous! ahhh what will she serve us? join new group? go solo? I’m glad she’s back, the true star of nmess :clap3:

32 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yunjin is biracial? Did you mean bilingual? :rip:

 

I just assumed that she was Wasian :rip:

 

31 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

Korean and japanese are different ethnicities not different races :rip: giselle is asian with two ethnic backgrounds not biracial. 

Yunjin was born in korea to korean parents :rip: her having american citizenship doesn't mean shes wasian (white and asian)

please educate yourself on the difference between race, ethnicity, citizenship and nationality. 

"Biracial: (of a person) having parents or ancestors from different racial or ethnic backgrounds." - Oxford 

 

But maybe I should've used the word "mixed" instead but you get what i mean (having 2 different backgrounds) :michael:

 

And also I am pretty much educated on race, ethnicity, citizenship and nationality. I just assumed that Yunjin was half white simply because she could pass as a Wasian, like it has nothing to with her American citizenship or anything :skull:

Edited by Pluto2022

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

I just assumed that she was Wasian :rip:

 

"Biracial: (of a person) having parents or ancestors from different racial or ethnic backgrounds." - Oxford 

 

But maybe I should've used the word "mixed" instead :michael:

 

it’s giving ignorant 

I don't like where this conversation is going :biblio: Anyways English is not my first language so maybe I used the wrong word and should've "mixed" instead. Stop trying to make it something it isn't, and twist my words. like it really doesn't matter if I called them biracial or not :ace: Weirdos 

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

I just assumed that she was Wasian :rip:

 

"Biracial: (of a person) having parents or ancestors from different racial or ethnic backgrounds." - Oxford 

 

But maybe I should've used the word "mixed" instead :michael:

 

Lots of white people have multiple european ethnic backgrounds but nobody calls them biracial :rip: biracial is never used to refer to someone who's one race with different ethnic backgrounds. Someone's who's korean and japanese is asian - not biracial, multiracial or mixed race. 

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

I don't like where this conversation is going :biblio: Anyways English is not my first language so maybe I used the wrong word and should've "mixed" instead. Stop trying to make it something it isn't, and twist my words. like it really doesn't matter if I called them biracial or not :ace: Weirdos 

I'm literally just correcting and educating you. It's not that serious. 

36 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I used to watch this MV more than the original version because of all the closeups :jonnycat: such a fuckin classic:WAP:(ofc let's not talk about K**s W*)

 

This is honestly one of the best Kpop songs ever but the MVs are kind of terrible. :rip:

 

 

40 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

:WAP:

The little belly button peek is so ugh :psyduck: A shame Lee Know couldn't imitate it.

Edited by elevate

14 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I don't like where this conversation is going :biblio: Anyways English is not my first language so maybe I used the wrong word and should've "mixed" instead. Stop trying to make it something it isn't, and twist my words. like it really doesn't matter if I called them biracial or not :ace: Weirdos 

Um Korean and Japanese are both of Asian race sis, so the word “biracial” can’t be used here. Just take the info and go, i don’t think anyone was trying to offend you lol. 
 

14 minutes ago, elevate said:

This is honestly one of the best Kpop songs ever but the MVs are kind of terrible. :rip:

 

 

The little belly button peek is so ugh :psyduck: A shame Lee Know couldn't imitate it.

yeah the original one is even worse, it’s so dark that you can’t make out the members easily :rip:

 

also I think Kai really KNOWS how sexy he is when he shows his belly button, he never wastes an opportunity to just display it to the world :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, JoanneActII said:

Korean and japanese are different ethnicities not different races :rip: giselle is asian with two ethnic backgrounds not biracial. 

Yunjin was born in korea to korean parents :rip: her having american citizenship doesn't mean shes wasian (white and asian)

please educate yourself on the difference between race, ethnicity, citizenship and nationality. 

Kpop idols speak fluent english and suddenly they're biracial I'm crying :ahh:

On another day of Nugus having the talent but not the budget

 

 

Fun fact 3 of them are not even main vocalists of their groups...

4 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

JINNIES BACKKKK!

 

She looks so much like STAYC's Yoon. I'll wait for your comeback queen! :jonnycat:

9 hours ago, Xalric said:

Not chum churum answering in the media to Jennie fans who kept asking them why Jennie is no longer the model of their brand.

 

Sometimes it's not about the popularity of a girl but her image stick with the brand. And Jennie just wasn't the girl for a soju brand.

Except it’s fake Lotte never said that lol!  It’s not from credible media.salgoo news is famous for publishing fake news, and her antis in pann copied that text specifically to make it seem like the brand is shading her. 
 

This was a official report from them not even 2 months ago :dies:

 

 

4 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

JINNIES BACKKKK!

 

Not 2 days before Nmess cb :deadbanana4:. It’s giving media play

 
Also the pic looks professional, who’s managing her? 

 

 

Edited by Adama

Jinni serves hard in those photos and I’m living for it :jonny: honestly she has that aura and NMIXX wasn’t for her AT ALL 

 

she might be big BIG, so talented, young but not too young and gorgeous! 

screaming at BLACKPINK being on main pop girlies' level in touring :deadbanana2:

 

BLACKPINK: Born Pink 250m (prediction) - 56 dates

In Your Area 57m - 36 shows

 

Taylor Swift: 345m - 53 dates

Beyoncé: 245m - 49 dates

Lady Gaga: 230m - 200 dates

Katy Perry: 200m - 150 dates

Rihanna: 140m - 96 dates

Ariana Grande: 146m - 101 dates

Miley Cyrus: 62m - 78 dates

 

TWICE: 33m - 14 dates

24m - 25 dates

 

SNSD: 31m - 18 dates

 

blackpink-lisa.gif

 

 

only listed their highest grossing tours 

5 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

Jennie is still the queen of korea so what

the soju news was fake

 

blackpink-lisa.gif

i wonder if jinni is going to continue to be an idol or switch to acting OR maybe both:jonnycat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.