Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

On 3/9/2023 at 9:11 PM, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Then I'll rephrase,  he's fairly popular and has a decently large korena fan base. Also he's one of the main singers of the group so why wouldn't he be in the subunit?

Well, he should! I never said he shouldn't. But Jungwoo is more popular than him and therefore less necessary for criticism imo.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

28 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I can’t stop watching this :lmao: he’s GOING for it 

 

Need scoups to lose the challenge this weekend so we get SCOUPS AfterLike :gaycat2: 

 

did Set Me Free debut on Apple Music US already? pop chart at least? since they are targeting US market this time? 

 

I’m not even asking about Melon, because JYP doesn’t care about Korea 

26 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Hold on, that's actually very sad :cries:

 

Yeah he struggled a lot as mentioned by the members tbh, I mean who wouldn’t :cries:

 

————

Kweens living life in New York :clap3:

 

Aww they sound so happy 🥹:heart2: you’ve come such a long way angels

 

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Need scoups to lose the challenge this weekend so we get SCOUPS AfterLike :gaycat2: 

 

Not him about to sing it :dies:

I would like to see fruity Scoups tho at any cost :gaycat6:

54 minutes ago, TheCal said:

he will get a hair transplant just like Taehyung and he will be okay:clap3:

Honestly, how they do that?

 

i do not think hair-transplants have advanced to fixing male pattern baldness when it’s not completely over a large spot.

 

Can they do a hair transplant when it’s just the center starting to bald?

 

Curious 

2 hours ago, paperfectdelusion said:

I really hate the musical direction (if there's any) TWICE are heading, they used to have very consistent and distinctive sound and now they just release anything off those Swedish producers' hard drive :deadbanana4:

I was thinking the same thing :emofish: Everything they've released since Alcohol-Free has just sounded like random uninteresting demos.

The way wonyoung is everywhere on TT. She will always be famous :wanda:

39 minutes ago, Hazy said:

did Set Me Free debut on Apple Music US already? pop chart at least? since they are targeting US market this time? 

 

I’m not even asking about Melon, because JYP doesn’t care about Korea 

Didn’t any K-pop group charted on Apple Music us beside BTS. Just asking I don’t know 

I actually kinda like these teasers? Very Tim Walker. 
 

 

 

The floating cheap ass flowers really ruin some if these :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Honestly, how they do that?

 

i do not think hair-transplants have advanced to fixing male pattern baldness when it’s not completely over a large spot.

 

Can they do a hair transplant when it’s just the center starting to bald?

 

Curious 

im pretty sure you can have it done even for smaller spots and it doesn't matter if its the top of the head, midline or frontline

Honestly "Set Me Free" is probably their weakest single and should've been a b-side.

Moonlight Sunrise>>>>>>>>

5 hours ago, Gaia said:

 

 

 

People think aespa is over just because Girls underperformed but every one of these when Illusion plays it gets a huge crowd :deadbanana2: Girls was just a bad title track and I fear the girls who are wanting aespa to completely fail are delulu

Now why did i sit and watch that whole thing

 

Whenever a Newjeans song played :skull: 

 

damn they have korea in the palms on their hands

 

Also shook some kids knew 4minute’s Crazy

 

the gays being the only ones to know all the older AoA/wonder girls/etc songs :dies: ofc
 

6 hours ago, Adama said:

She did it bc of Chanhyuk, who worked and wrote songs with her in her previous album :toofunny3:

Idk, but still was with a female :clap3:

surprised they didn't do it sooner too

I love it and I'm obsessed. 

They never dissappoint me, like NEVER :heart:

 

 

They are probably the group I like the most after my faves. :giraffe:

25 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Honestly "Set Me Free" is probably their weakest single and should've been a b-side.

Moonlight Sunrise>>>>>>>>

yes

13 minutes ago, Sugden said:

i need a red velvet comeback

sm better hurry up!

Yeri posted a bubble from the studio recently. It seems they are already recording it :clap3:

 

11 hours ago, Adama said:

Can someone make a new Lia gif:bibliahh:

 

 

I really don't understand what's going with Lia. Is she skipping practice? Does she have terrible stage fright? Like it's been four years, what is going on at this point?

2 hours ago, kawk said:

anyways...

Yeonjun is balding :rip:

 

Screenshot-2023-03-10-at-12-56-51-PM.png

This is that hair transplants are for :cm:

1 hour ago, Spark said:

Well, he should! I never said he shouldn't. But Jungwoo is more popular than him and therefore less necessary for criticism imo.

Jungwoo is just there in my opinion. Doyoung and Jaehyun are all I care about for this subunit.

11 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I love it and I'm obsessed. 

They never dissappoint me, like NEVER :heart:

 

 

They are probably the group I like the most after my faves. :giraffe:

Omg we're so much alike :WAP:

4 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

my Jeno payola still not working on this thread, why?

 

Fq2lRycaEAAes7-?format=jpg&name=900x900 Fq2lSUGaUAAVx3I?format=jpg&name=900x900 Fq2IUc8aUAUPc7L?format=jpg&name=900x900  Fq2lqt9akAAYw-J?format=jpg&name=900x900 Fq2IUH5agAAB768?format=jpg&name=900x900 Fq2lqRjaEAA3jeE?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

Fq2DPQ_akAAffpk?format=jpg&name=900x900 Fq2DPvpaIAA8oBS?format=jpg&name=900x900 Fq2RvHHaQAA6YVe?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

get into this cvntress

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

Jeno is one of the finest men on Earth! I hope his spouse is snatching his soul through his cock every night for the rest of us. :chick3:

5 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

my Jeno payola still not working on this thread, why?

 

Fq2lRycaEAAes7-?format=jpg&name=900x900 Fq2lSUGaUAAVx3I?format=jpg&name=900x900 Fq2IUc8aUAUPc7L?format=jpg&name=900x900  Fq2lqt9akAAYw-J?format=jpg&name=900x900 Fq2IUH5agAAB768?format=jpg&name=900x900 Fq2lqRjaEAA3jeE?format=jpg&name=900x900 Fq2DPvpaIAA8oBS?format=jpg&name=900x900 Fq2RvHHaQAA6YVe?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

get into this cvntress

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

Because there are literally a better version of ha in The Boyz

Hyun Jae (현재) - MyDramaList

2 hours ago, Hitchhiker said:

I wonder if it’s an introduction in a way to EXOs concept I believe his comeback is the only one that predates EXOs and also his name quite literally mean opening and he opened the Overdose MV 

i think it might be! some of the teasers also reminded me of love shot (like the one with the red chairs) 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.