Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

This thread when HDD announces Twice will sell more than 100k

 

spacer.png

just 100k?

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

the way oncez are talking about their US popularity here they're BTS level so i'm expecting 300k

selling out stadiums and biggest pure organic album sales in the US 

set me free gon debut straight to top 10 I fear

 

amymikesnatch.gif

Edited by MonsterNavy

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Since BP is the biggest GG right now I expect to sell 700k albums next cb in the US too :cm:

Edited by Dialamba

frame by frame :rip: 

edit: that chorus was too high pitched and nasal I seriously got an headache how do yall manage to listen to this group on repeat :rip: 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

7 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Dua Lipa and The Weeknd release good music so it’s not a drag :cm:
 

for someone who always have a victim complex you talk a lot of about twice 

Yeah it’s getting weird tbh. Especially him and that navy user lol, idk what possessed them lately to be so obsessed


who would’ve thought TWICE would ruffle so many blonks’ feathers in here :dies: it’s hilarious to witness

 

spacer.png

 

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah it’s getting weird tbh. Especially him and that navy user lol, idk what possessed them lately to be so obsessed


who would’ve thought TWICE would ruffle so many blonks’ feathers in here :dies: it’s hilarious to witness

 

spacer.png

 

blinks and onces are like mortal enemies sis, only on ATRL onces are kinda quiet

 

a411a30d925c6667e68b3cd6f9b4c55a.gif

stop the fighting both Blackpink and TWICE can coexist with releasing bad music

3 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

blinks and onces are like mortal enemies sis, only on ATRL onces are kinda quiet

 

a411a30d925c6667e68b3cd6f9b4c55a.gif

Yeah I’m talking about atrl sis

sometimes it feels like they’re ranting about Twice to the wall and the onces are passingby like “you good bro?!” 
the only once who trolls the blonks as far as I know is that fauxtography user but somehow they’re really offended at the whole fandom I guess 

a411a30d925c6667e68b3cd6f9b4c55a.gif

Edited by Witnessed ET

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah it’s getting weird tbh. Especially him and that navy user lol, idk what possessed them lately to be so obsessed


who would’ve thought TWICE would ruffle so many blonks’ feathers in here :dies: it’s hilarious to witness

 

spacer.png

 

The monster one is easy to ignore though because its so transparent. They saw all the attention mel gets for being a psychopath and instantly changed their personality. :rip:

Blinks/Reveluv NEED to stop underestimating TWICE's USA #s though

we all know US LOVE racist (just look at Morgan's #s)

I am predicting at least 350k for TWICE  :heart:

 

:heart:

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah I’m talking about atrl sis

sometimes it feels like they’re ranting about Twice to the wall and the onces are passingby like “you good bro?!” 
the only once who trolls the blonks as far as I know is that fauxtography user but somehow they’re really offended at the whole fandom I guess 

a411a30d925c6667e68b3cd6f9b4c55a.gif

I barely go after them though, a few of those users just always bring me up because they haven't gotten over that "listening to instagram likes" comment i said over a year ago. :deadbanana2:

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah it’s getting weird tbh. Especially him and that navy user lol, idk what possessed them lately to be so obsessed


who would’ve thought TWICE would ruffle so many blonks’ feathers in here :dies: it’s hilarious to witness

 

spacer.png

 

weren’t you the one that was saying something about giving back the same energy? it’s okay when majority of the thread is attacking BP, but when Blinks clap back we’re having meltdown :dies:

 

also please pay attention how inoffensive I am! I would never drag the girls personally, I’m just giving my opinion about their output  (which is JYP’s fault) and lack of good and live performances :michael: at this point you can expect what they will bring to the table before they will even announce the comeback :dies:

 

and their charting is a different story :rip:

39 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

:redface: this is so bad, as if their rapping couldn't have gotten worse 

 

 

 

 

momo and chaeyoung ate her up :fan:

 

2 hours ago, Hitchhiker said:

 

 

HE IS SO HAWT:jonny5:

 

 

 

serving overdose era :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, newaespa said:

Blinks/Reveluv NEED to stop underestimating TWICE's USA #s though

we all know US LOVE racist (just look at Morgan's #s)

I am predicting at least 350k for TWICE  :heart:

 

:heart:

And then there’s users like this who are like a broken record even though no one takes them seriously 

a411a30d925c6667e68b3cd6f9b4c55a.gif

1 minute ago, Hazy said:

weren’t you the one that was saying something about giving back the same energy? it’s okay when majority of the thread is attacking BP, but when Blinks clap back we’re having meltdown :dies:

 

also please pay attention how inoffensive I am! I would never drag the girls personally, I’m just giving my opinion about their output  (which is JYP’s fault) and lack of good and live performances :michael: at this point you can expect what they will bring to the table before they will even announce the comeback :dies:

 

and their charting is a different story :rip:

“majority of the thread attacking BP” yet makes 463736272627 posts about Twice only. You think we’re all blind :dies:

a411a30d925c6667e68b3cd6f9b4c55a.gif

 

 

 

People think aespa is over just because Girls underperformed but every one of these when Illusion plays it gets a huge crowd :deadbanana2: Girls was just a bad title track and I fear the girls who are wanting aespa to completely fail are delulu

8 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

The monster one is easy to ignore though because its so transparent. They saw all the attention mel gets for being a psychopath and instantly changed their personality. :rip:

I thought it was funny how they moved from RV to Twice just in time for the comeback :dies:

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

 

“majority of the thread attacking BP” yet makes 463736272627 posts about Twice only. You think we’re all blind :dies:

a411a30d925c6667e68b3cd6f9b4c55a.gif

it’s Twice release day, what do you expect me to write about? :rip:

 

it’s just a bonus that BP was dragged daily for the past week and now we can clear some confusion 

1 minute ago, Hazy said:

it’s Twice release day, what do you expect me to write about? :rip:

 

it’s just a bonus that BP was dragged daily for the past week and now we can clear some confusion 

Ah you’re just pouring your pent up frustration, got it :heart:

3 minutes ago, Gaia said:

 

 

 

People think aespa is over just because Girls underperformed but every one of these when Illusion plays it gets a huge crowd :deadbanana2: Girls was just a bad title track and I fear the girls who are wanting aespa to completely fail are delulu

what is the 2nd song? only 3 person dancing to it omg :bibliahh:

 

but it is pretty bad so it is understandable no one is stanning that ****

8 minutes ago, Gaia said:

 

 

 

People think aespa is over just because Girls underperformed but every one of these when Illusion plays it gets a huge crowd :deadbanana2: Girls was just a bad title track and I fear the girls who are wanting aespa to completely fail are delulu

stayc getting a hit is literally proof that underperforming nowadays means nothing in kpop

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Ah you’re just pouring your pent up frustration, got it :heart:

not really, just making remarks about Twice’s comeback! good for them that they got inspired by „the worst BP solo” and decided to go and copy paste some of the scenes! even re-used the set! sustainable queens! from the beats to the mvs! 

 

edit: actually I don’t think it’s the girls fault, JYP should do them better 

if they were able to come up with Nayeon solo, they should be able to find something better for the group too

Edited by Hazy

i keep thinking about how much SM blew RV's potential

they deserve to be recognized at western award shows and talk shows like twice and BP too

 

I'm hoping their gig at Primavera Sound is the beginning of their global expension

they're in desperate need of a tour as well

9 minutes ago, Gaia said:

 

 

 

People think aespa is over just because Girls underperformed but every one of these when Illusion plays it gets a huge crowd :deadbanana2: Girls was just a bad title track and I fear the girls who are wanting aespa to completely fail are delulu

I screamed at Antifragile :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, ItsJustMe. said:

i keep thinking about how much SM blew RV's potential

they deserve to be recognized at western award shows and talk shows like twice and BP too

 

I'm hoping their gig at Primavera Sound is the beginning of their global expension

they're in desperate need of a tour as well

yeah, they could’ve been so much bigger if they would get more titles like Psycho and Bad Boy and push them in the west 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.