Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I need Stray Cats to do more r&b songs like this and even an maybe even an official r&b title track :ghostface:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

14 hours ago, Adama said:

Can someone make a new Lia gif:bibliahh:

 

 

done

7e2pm2.gif

8 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

 

 

This is even better than the Jimmy Fallon performance :clap3:

 

lemme ask once again: how does it feel to be FED all the time Onces? :bird:

34 minutes ago, katyberry said:

newjeans next comeback like this: 

 

 

this would be everything :jonny: 

Wait this is kinda inspiring and cute, I know that our nugu king/queen @harrythevifanis excited

 

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

finally listened to the mini and it’s def better than B1&2

the title track is cute even if it remains bottom tier in their discography

spacer.png

Yas the Jeongyeon chorus gif

spacer.png

Dahyun's awful rap ruined Set Me Free for me

 

TTT >>>>>

 

 

spacer.png

I hope this is just a transition phase for TWICE going WW cause this is gutter, they did Sana wrong for giving her more lines in this but hey, legend served

dgWlryg.gif

the only one done dirty was Jeongyeon with her 1.5 lines and 5 second screentime 

 

Dahyun did everyone else dirty with her awful “rap”.

 

spacer.png

wish they would acknowledge their limits and stop doing things that have proven to be beyond their abilities

 

ex. giving Jeongyeon any English lyrics, or making Dahyun rap

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

done

7e2pm2.gif

Omggg this was painful to watch... 

Set Me Free has got to be their worst single EVER. And I thought they can never stoop lower than Moonlight Sunrise but they did! Well at least I have a reason to like the Sweetest Pie carbon copy :cm:

 

Anyway, the mini has some bops like Got the Thrills, Wallflower & Crazy Stupid Love. I also prefer the English Version of Set Me Free. A reverse The Feels expedition

Twice will never stoop lower than the absolute steamy sewer sh*tstorm that is Shart the Night Away

 

SMF is cute and fun :giraffe:

Can Dahyun stop rapping? Her singing voice is so much better. I hate that Jihyo is screaming in the background when Dahyun is singing the verse in SMF :deadbanana4:

I think Set Me Free is extremely mediocre - like, bland even for a b-side - but I have to say this is some of the best vocal production they've ever had. The mic type was correct and whatever the compressor settings/filter over their voices is or whatever adds some much-needed bass to their voices. If you compare it to Alcohol-Free it literally sounds like different people.

9 hours ago, Adama said:

It’s the fact that Bibi is saying  over and over Bad b*tch, just a real bad b*tch in the chorus :bibliahh:

I find everything about Bibi so cringeee but ngl even I couldn't resist Bibi's Vengeance infectious chorus :jonny3:

The Dahyun slander. :deadbanana2: Honestly deserved, like JYP need to stop pushing her as a rapper. :biblio:

2 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I find everything about Bibi so cringeee but ngl even I couldn't resist Bibi's Vengeance infectious chorus :jonny3:

I haven't liked any of her other songs but my friend was playing this in the car the other day and I was like oh okay girl come on :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.