Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

I haven't liked any of her other songs but my friend was playing this in the car the other day and I was like oh okay girl come on :jonny:

It does go hard like I'm tryna shun anything Bibi related like a plague but the chorus is stuck like a fungi in my head :jonny5:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

21 minutes ago, kawk said:

this is REAL bad :skull:

 

7e2pm2.gif

NEW PEAK but then it is #81 :rip:

4 hours ago, Zack said:

Yeri posted a bubble from the studio recently. It seems they are already recording it :clap3:

 

we love that for us :clap3:

10 hours ago, Gaia said:

 

 

 

People think aespa is over just because Girls underperformed but every one of these when Illusion plays it gets a huge crowd :deadbanana2: Girls was just a bad title track and I fear the girls who are wanting aespa to completely fail are delulu

SNSD INTW most remembered gen 2 song:clap3:

biggest gg classicK I fear

4 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Jeno is one of the finest men on Earth! I hope his spouse is snatching his soul through his cock every night for the rest of us. :chick3:

Jeno is a muscle power bottom sis wyd

 

 

 

 

 

Why does she sound exactly like Sia especially in the chorus :deadbanana2:

 

SM finally understood the power of tiktok :jonny5: The promo for AE1 is gonna be so huge 

 

Also I noticed how they always use bsides from Savage EP and not Girls :ninja:

21 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Jeno is a muscle power bottom sis wyd

 

 

 

 

 

What's that supposed to mean? It'd not like it can't still get sucked. Also that is all fan service, that man is not gay. Well maybe except for Jaemin but honestly could anyone blame him?

Incomprehensible how SM has all these great songs but hasn’t a clue how to do effective promotion.:jonnycat:

exact opposite with JYP, bad songs with on point promo:deadbanana:

15 minutes ago, katyberry said:

SM finally understood the power of tiktok :jonny5: The promo for AE1 is gonna be so huge 

 

Also I noticed how they always use bsides from Savage EP and not Girls :ninja:

she looked amazing on the day :jonny5: 

 

 

Seungmin limping and using a wheelchair at the airport today and then JYP releases a statement that says he has diarrhea 

 

I'm not a doctor but make it make sense

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

7 minutes ago, Kety said:

Incomprehensible how SM has all these great songs but hasn’t a clue how to do effective promotion.:jonnycat:

exact opposite with JYP, bad songs with on point promo:deadbanana:

Literally EVERY SINGLE SONG on that album could've been huge hits and done bigger numbers than Savage :redface: Instead of promoting all those bops, SM literally just left them to waste. The fact Iconic was going viral on tiktok yet SM did nothing. aespa also would've beat the noise music allegations 

Now SM are literally uploading random events on tiktok so let's see what happens next

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Seungmin limping and using a wheelchair at the airport today and then JYP releases a statement that says he has diarrhea 

 

I'm not a doctor but make it make sense

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

Both him and Han got very bad food poisoning, which made them have immense pain in the stomach to the point where they could barely walk. JYP's statement actually made sense to me :michael: Stays on Twitter are so dramatic for no reason and always make things bigger than what they really are. I hate this fandom sometimes!!! 

stray-kids-bangchan.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

On 3/6/2023 at 3:39 AM, Pluto2022 said:

SKZ were spotted filming their MV for their upcoming comeback.. Yep they are coming to STOMP  @xrosup@Mitsuki @discreetinside @Save-Me-Oprah @Gwendolyn@elevate(I just realized that were kind of a cute handful of SKZ stans in here:clap3:) 

 

 

 

The 12-14 tracks 3rd full album (I saw many Stays expect full album) era coming. I'm expect coming around May-June.

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Both him and Han got very bad food poisoning, which made them have immense pain in the stomach to the point where they could barely walk. JYP's statement actually made sense to me :michael: Stays on Twitter are so dramatic for no reason and always make things bigger than what they really are. I hate this fandom sometimes!!! 

stray-kids-bangchan.gif

skhfdsh I saw the drama but I still can't say I trust JYPiss

 

amymikesnatch.gif

22 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

What's that supposed to mean? It'd not like it can't still get sucked. Also that is all fan service, that man is not gay. Well maybe except for Jaemin but honestly could anyone blame him?

Jaemin is Jeno's top

 

 

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

skhfdsh I saw the drama but I still can't say I trust JYPiss

 

amymikesnatch.gif

Stays need to understand that SKZ are workaholics and took Kim Noona's advice too the heart I fear

kim-kardashian-work.gif

Just now, katyberry said:

:jonny5::WAP::jonnycat: 

 

Lee Know did it better I fear

8661079933599bf7d1dee93e31211a3c37889734

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.