Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

new album confirmed. They better come through this cb. They canโ€™t **** upย :rip:

hopefully a full or mini album!

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

Not Digital Hollywood University Tokyo for Sakuraย :skull:

This is booked by AM Entertainment for Sakura, I think source music has nothing to do with it since they never tweeted about it? But I'm sure hybe will give her another job in Korea considering her own variety show is doing pretty good numbers:cm:

ย 

ย 

wait when min heejin becomes the ceo of sm and then she morphs it with ador, newjeans becomes an sm group and she makes them quit the kwangya bullshit and aespa finally releases good music with a good concept, then whatย :jonny6:

i like Rising but it feels too similar to Generation

New Look, however, is perfection :jonny5:

song C should have won

ย 

ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

ย 

GWSN's impact on the new girls needs to be studied

3 hours ago, Maddox said:

idk how to feel about this, imagine going from So Bad to Teddy Bears...

ย 

I hope it'll be a hit for their sake

ย 

yeah, this is not it.ย :skull:

I loveee tripleS Rising! I think the sound is very fresh, hope it becomes a hit for them.

ย 

I definitely detected some NWJS influence in the video tho nnnn

ย 

Gonna hear the mini for sure!ย 

They better give her some good looksย  cause the way Chanel has been moving lately...

ย 

ย 

Edited by Billionaire

3 hours ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

ย 

I didn't expect an MV for LEFT RIGHT AT ALL!!111 AHHHHHHHHHHHH

ย 

I loveee the more unconventionality of SHOOTING STAR with the harsh rap plus the smoother r&B and that pre-chorus never fails to slay me up the tower of babel all the way to heaven, HOWEVER LEFT RIGHT is that smooth r&B jam I've been missing :weeps: I'm not sure what my favourite song of theirs is, all I know is that my mind was IN that song LEFT RIGHT for days. I love these gw0rls so much - they literally brought me back into K-Pop even though they might not be technically a K-Pop group :rofl:

ย 

imma save the MV for later :jonny3: I'm too tired right now, I need the energy to superglue my whole skull back together :skull:

poor minji. current chanel is horrible and they haven't had good clothes inย yearsย and the only somewhat decent clothes all get sent to jennie.ย 

lsf and nwjns having individual brand deals/ solo gigs already while other veteran 4th gen ggs still stuck on group gigs when you know for sure the members have been offered with solo dealsย :rip:ย 

Spoiler

I'm looking at you aespa and itzyย :coffee2:

ย 

57 minutes ago, conquxror said:

wait when min heejin becomes the ceo of sm and then she morphs it with ador, newjeans becomes an sm group and she makes them quit the kwangya bullshit and aespa finally releases good music with a good concept, then whatย :jonny6:

If NJs become a SM group, what would the anti-sheep do? :rip:ย 

ย 

I'm excited for pedo-MHJ giving RV some Psycho-level bops though :clap3:ย 

11 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

They better give her some good looksย  cause the way Chanel has been moving lately...

ย 

ย 

Itโ€™s Chanel Beauty. Hope she works with another clothing brand who fit her age and imageย 

Edited by Adama

1 minute ago, JoanneActII said:

poor minji. current chanel is horrible and they haven't had good clothes inย yearsย and the only somewhat decent clothes all get sent to jennie.ย 

Sheโ€™s really Chanelโ€™s main girlย :WAP:

43 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Not Hyunsuk from CIX grabbing his cock on stage!:gaycat6:

ย 

ย 

okaY I might need to give these 4th gen bgs a chance now, no more procrasstinating, it has peaked my interest :jonnycat:

stayc went from soty to a cute but forgettable song to w-soty :skull:ย the awful melody, dated production and childish lyricsย 

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

ย 

oh my god this version is so good. hopefully they remix any other unit versions of dimension. also strongly prefer these members vocals.ย 

52 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

wew ITZY's impact on Teddy Bearย :WAP:

Did they really capture a market with Sneakers?

ย 

I am mortified.ย :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

ATMOSPHERE :jonny5:

ย 

TRIPLE S ARE THOSE GIRLS

ย 

ย 

This sounds fantastic I can't, they are yet to release a weak song

how wasnโ€™t this posted yet? itโ€™s crazy crazyย :deadbanana4:

ย 

ย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.