Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

OH MY GOD NEW LOOK

 

WHAT IS THIS KSOTY AHHHHHHHHHH

 

TRIPLES SAVING KPOP AGAIN

 

o2qUDjo.gifo2qUDjo.gifo2qUDjo.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

It’s too short tho Omg :deadbanana2: I desperately needed to hear one more chorus and that fantastic drop

13 minutes ago, Maddox said:

idk how to feel about this, imagine going from So Bad to Teddy Bears...

 

I hope it'll be a hit for their sake

 

:biblionny: 

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

 

Now why is Track 2 better than entire Troubleshooter mini :snowman: 

Rising's production and verses are SO good :jonny:

Chorus is a bit on the generic side but it's still OK

assemble is such a great mini album oh my god :jonny6: the best 4th gen mini album along with savage i fear 

2 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

Noooo not Chowall being just an outro :noparty:

This pissed me off too, I need Song F desperately 

24 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

 

Oh wow they shoot a vid for this B side?? SLAY!

 

-

 

Triple S. I liked their last mini, so gonna listen to this new 1!

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

This pissed me off too, I need Song F desperately 

I hope it's a hint that they're saving it for their next comeback because they did the same for Acid Angels with Krystal Eyes.

 

 

 

New Look > Rising > Colorful > Beam > The Baddest > the interludes

 

Jaden Jeong is going to jail for scrapping Song H & A, hopefully we get them on the Krystal Eyes album

Just now, Sheegs said:

I hope it's a hint that they're saving it for their next comeback because they did the same for Acid Angels with Krystal Eyes.

 

 

 

Yeah I was thinking the same, there is no way they are discarding it after it almost won the tournament 

20 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

 

Their mvs are so aesthetically pleasing.  :clap3:

23 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

 

Harvey is slaying :jonny: The way she went from the worst member to one of the best

32 minutes ago, Maddox said:

idk how to feel about this, imagine going from So Bad to Teddy Bears...

 

I hope it'll be a hit for their sake

 

Oh no, it sounds like a nugu gg song :dancehall: This is no ASAP, assuming they going the cutesy route this era

I'm confused with what this tripleS group (or sub-unit?) is supposed to be but the music is pretty great.

Just now, WhalieX said:

I'm confused with what this tripleS group (or sub-unit?) is supposed to be but the music is pretty great.

Rotating units with each of them having different members, pretty much something like NCT

38 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

 

Oh wow, this was everything. The NewJeans effect on the KPOP industry is truly upon us, and for that we are grateful :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.