Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I know itโ€™s messy but it would have been mean if it was true, thankfully itโ€™s not.ย 

I know but the sis already struggles with mental health and body image issues, its messy

ย 

DBSaqca.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

42 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

sis, he's just grabbing his pants.ย 

but isn't this the guy who's always bulging like he has a pineapple his his pants? :jonny:ย 

Well, yes! It's him. Eye don't know, to me it seemed that the dique was pretty visible when he grabbed his pants:gaycat2:

7 hours ago, Maddox said:

idk how to feel about this, imagine going from So Bad to Teddy Bears...

ย 

I hope it'll be a hit for their sake

ย 

They're over

Put the worst Itchy and Lice songs ever in a blender and you get Teddy Park Bear

42 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I know but the sis already struggles with mental health and body image issues, its messy

ย 

DBSaqca.gif

Nn thatโ€™s true, but Iโ€™m sure since itโ€™s her best friends she wonโ€™t take it to heart (I hope)

DBSaqca.gif

50 minutes ago, Adama said:

Chanel beauty ambassadors are also called Chanel ambassador too, but only works for the Beauty brand in SK ex:ย Park seo joon andย Lee Sung-kyung

makes sense. I hope they clarify it soon as misinformation spreads and blinks are jumping on her as if she robbed their faves or somethingย :redface:

ย 

ย 

ย 

BEP needs to get their **** together and start to produce smashes for StayC, how the hell they create iconic songs for others acts but are giving songs like TB to their own group.ย 

7 hours ago, Maddox said:

idk how to feel about this, imagine going from So Bad to Teddy Bears...

ย 

I hope it'll be a hit for their sake

ย 

the repeat of โ€œteddy bearโ€ is not IT

the rest sounds nice though :jonnycat:

ย 

5 hours ago, Billionaire said:

tripleS song is decent but Generation is still catchier & far better

ย 

Doesn't look like I'm gonna like the STAYC songย :gaycat6:ย They better have a fantastic bside a la Slow Down

there are no b sides nnnn itโ€™s just the title track + poppy

ย 

4 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Not Hyunsuk from CIX grabbing his cock on stage!:gaycat6:

ย 

ย 

he deserves to be the real IT boy of 4th gen tbh :gaycatina1:

7 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

ย 

Oh this is EXCELLENT. Sounds like a proper follow up to Bad Love and feels like a course correction for Key.

I was worried after the og title being just another of the SM's boygroup'd sounding tracks from the past couple years.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Rising and Colorful sound like a continuation of Loona's sound from Butterfly :jonny5:

almost as good as their first mini

ย 

Key doing a BL ripoff in 2023 :zzz:ย but ngl i liked New Look a lot, at least it wasn't a direct copy and paste

ย 

ย 

theyย keep winning :jonny5:

Edited by K$Ellie

The full song isn't even out, wait before writing Teddy Bear off already.ย :rip:

ย 

Imagine if STAYC were releasing ASAP right now and they only put out a Tiktok just dancing to the chorus like that. It would sound bad at first tooย :michael:

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

Well, yes! It's him. Eye don't know, to me it seemed that the dique was pretty visible when he grabbed his pants:gaycat2:

I see what you're talking about, tbh, but I do think it's just his pants/a fold. Too bad he's uglee, but that's nothing a paper bag can't fix.

35 minutes ago, lily42 said:

makes sense. I hope they clarify it soon as misinformation spreads and blinks are jumping on her as if she robbed their faves or somethingย :redface:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Maybe if people didnโ€™t start to shade her, Blonks would have been chill since Jennie donโ€™t even work with Chanel beauty. But thatโ€™s Twitterย 

Edited by Adama

ย 

ย 

I feel so bad for all the acts getting caught up in this mess :skull:ย 

Teddy bear does not inspire confidence at all in High Up/BEP.

I dont really understand tripleS but.... the rat Jaden Jeong always knows how to collect the queers :jonny:ย 

ย 

The music is excellent :clap3:

6 minutes ago, mathekr said:

ย 

ย 

I feel so bad for all the acts getting caught up in this mess :skull:ย 

:chick3:

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

ย 

SO GOODย :jonny5: way better than Gasoline

A stomp! :jonnycat:

โ€œOMGโ€ about to enter Top 10 on Global Spotify. The 2023 Hype Boy!

ย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.