Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Interscope was pretty good for the playlisting.

 

The promo around Pinkchella1 and THE ALBUM was great too. They even gave us a Gaga collab (and did nothing for it when it could have been a cute hit but still).  The BP era was a mess but I blame YG more tbh 
 

 

Omg I just remember they really did that :redface:! They followed YG and became Greedy af too 

Yes, the album era was top notch in terms of promotions. We even got a Netflix special 

but born pink… a vma performance I guess 

at least they are going with Columbia and not RCA

spacer.png

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

28 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i was going to say maybe they are ditching YG and moving to Columbia but then remembered Treasure is on there as well

spacer.png

at least something is happening so we might get some info 

:clack:

Finally I’m not a lurker anymore! 
hey everyone been following your fights for over a year and thanks to that I learned a lot about the older groups I don’t stan but I respect and like some of them 

 

Blackpink brought me to K-pop but Newjeans and now Riize made me stay! 


Wonbin is the ace of the 5th gen he has everything and I can already see him being one of the biggest idols ever 

 

I agree the music released this year is worse than what was released last year and I hope the releases that are coming this last 3 months can be in past year level

 

Riize again coming to dominate

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

That's every day in here, join the club :gaycat1:

Not enough, they still have too much time to come at other people wanting to be happy for their red headed step child's success.

51 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

A preview of what TXT Yeonjun will look like in 15 years 

 

:clack:

I'm taking a page out of your book today to say and I quote " Don't be fuckin' rude :fish2:"

10 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Finally I’m not a lurker anymore! 
hey everyone been following your fights for over a year and thanks to that I learned a lot about the older groups I don’t stan but I respect and like some of them 

 

Blackpink brought me to K-pop but Newjeans and now Riize made me stay! 


Wonbin is the ace of the 5th gen he has everything and I can already see him being one of the biggest idols ever 

 

I agree the music released this year is worse than what was released last year and I hope the releases that are coming this last 3 months can be in past year level

 

Riize again coming to dominate

Hey, how are you? Welcome :hug:

 

 

But also fifth gen doesn't exist yet.

13 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Not enough, they still have too much time

I feel like I never log off of ATRL and some of them have double or triple the posts in this thread. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Sheep

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way the ancestors of my faves released this ultra quality mega bop :WAP: One of the best choruses I have ever heard :ghostface: I need to get into miss A asap!

 

This song was a cultural reset

The literal reason why I am here :loki:

27 minutes ago, Veiko said:

now Riize made me stay! 


Wonbin is the ace of the 5th gen he has everything and I can already see him being one of the biggest idols ever 

ahh a little wonbinster

 

we’re eating good with these new members, guys

 

spacer.png

 

15 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I'm taking a page out of your book today to say and I quote " Don't be fuckin' rude :fish2:"

I would never be fuckin rude :fish2:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:fish1:

wait Soojin without the dead weight and bad music? im here for it actually :jonny3:

I’m not 100% convinced with this IVE comeback I think it lacks a lot of power compared to their previous eras but I’m happy the song is rising on the charts :clap3:

 

the hate to the girls this past days was too much 

 

 

 

Edited by Sorecer

27 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Omg :superman:

 

This is going to be so interesting :coffee:

 

 

Is she going to bully her way to the top of the charts? :hippo:

9 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

I’m not 100% convinced with this IVE comeback I think it lacks a lot of power compared to their previous eras but I’m happy the song is rising on the charts :clap3:

 

the hate to the girls this past days was too much 

 

 

 

This era has been super weird. I thought it was an English EP and not a Korean comeback :rip:

 

48 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Finally I’m not a lurker anymore! 
hey everyone been following your fights for over a year and thanks to that I learned a lot about the older groups I don’t stan but I respect and like some of them 

 

Blackpink brought me to K-pop but Newjeans and now Riize made me stay! 


Wonbin is the ace of the 5th gen he has everything and I can already see him being one of the biggest idols ever 

 

I agree the music released this year is worse than what was released last year and I hope the releases that are coming this last 3 months can be in past year level

 

Riize again coming to dominate

Welcome :gaycat1:

I can already tell that dream academy's fandom is gonna have fifth harmony levels of toxicity

IVE is making the kind of music Chloe got clowned for, Baddies aesthetic is so jarring compared to the gossip girl/chaebol thing they had going on.

29 minutes ago, Comedor said:

IVE is ther GIRLS era. :gaycat:

Now we wait for their SPICY. :gaycat:

IVE's mini broke the record for the highest selling GG album ever, contained songs debuted at the first GG set on the mainstage at Coachella, and ended up with a year end charting b-side already? I don't think so!  :ryan3:

Edited by Sheep

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

IVE's mini broke the record for the highest selling GG album ever, contained songs debuted at the first GG set on the mainstage at Coachella, and ended up with a year end charting b-side already? I don't think so!  :ryan3:

Sure love. :gaycat:

Just discovered Junho from 2PM. It's totally understandable how Taecyeon distracted everyone for years, but baby, Junho is a GOD :jonny:  I have never in my life been ready to cheat on Minho like this.

@Gorjesspazze9 we found you :bird:

 

how it felt having the queen hair? :hippo:

 

learn the choreo next time though :heart2:
 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.