Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Just discovered Junho from 2PM. It's totally understandable how Taecyeon distracted everyone for years, but baby, Junho is a GOD :jonny:  I have never in my life been ready to cheat on Minho like this.

Is Junho a new member or something or did he replaced Jay Park? I’m not too familiar with 2PM except for Taecyeon, Chansung and the Thai one and I looked at their old photos and old music show performances and can’t find Junho

6 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Is Junho a new member or something or did he replaced Jay Park? I’m not too familiar with 2PM except for Taecyeon, Chansung and the Thai one and I looked at their old photos and old music show performances and can’t find Junho

Never mind. I found him :rip:. I did not expect that was him at all

 


The change from 2019 to 2021. 
 

I need the doctor’s contact number

37 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Never mind. I found him :rip:. I did not expect that was him at all

 


The change from 2019 to 2021. 
 

I need the doctor’s contact number

Don't 2PM have those super handsome member/s idk don't drag me I'm not familiar with them 

5 hours ago, Sheep said:

I feel like I never log off of ATRL and some of them have double or triple the posts in this thread. :deadbanana2:

Don‘t worry, you have all of us beat in word count 

3 hours ago, Eternium said:

You remind me of the Olga girl from Hey Arnold the way you’re constantly trashing Aespa yet desperately following everything that they do.

Finally you guys are clocking that user! They always pretend to be a MY but literally 99.9% of their aespa posts are hate :rip:

22 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Don't 2PM have those super handsome member/s idk don't drag me I'm not familiar with them 

Taecyeon? I was still a kid at that time but Taecyeon really helped me to discover the real me :gayorkcat1:

 

I still remember that Cabi Cabi song with SNSD and paused at Taecyeon’s scene and then caught by my Mom :rip:

 

 

2 hours ago, ANTisocial said:

you're late af bestie :rip:

 

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Is Junho a new member or something or did he replaced Jay Park? I’m not too familiar with 2PM except for Taecyeon, Chansung and the Thai one and I looked at their old photos and old music show performances and can’t find Junho

No you don’t understand, I’m OBSESSED.

 

 

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

Mama, you’re the one who needs to move on. Aespa 2021 was my favorite, too. But let’s embrace the past but live for now. “My WORLD” was the best mini of the year and despite some weak packaging, the MV ended up being excellent.

move on from what? at least we agree 2021 aespa is where its at :clap3:

my world shouldve been a whole visual album like seriously what was the point of shortening the MVs when they couldve easily have been full??

 

fire the entire marketing dept

7 hours ago, Sorecer said:

Omg :superman:

 

This is going to be so interesting :coffee:

 

 

I love her but her singing is as good as Shuhua (now). So a whole solo album of her weak vocals... At least she can dance.

7 hours ago, thirdward said:

Yes, the album era was top notch in terms of promotions. We even got a Netflix special 

but born pink… a vma performance I guess 

at least they are going with Columbia and not RCA

spacer.png

Yeah thanks god it’s not RCA :dies:

 

7 hours ago, Sorecer said:

Omg :superman:

 

This is going to be so interesting :coffee:

 

 

is she going to be like B.I and mostly focus on the international ? Bc I don’t think she’s going to be allowed to promote in SK 

 

The comeback will be hard if her lawyer couldn't clear her from everything.

 

 

 

It's a new agency but no news, no social media or nothing.

Why it doesn’t feel like it was released this year :dies:? 

This is their best TT, I wish they kept this sound instead 

 

 

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

I was going to say I want this but isn’t Garam still a child? :lakitu:

Nnnn turns out she's still 17, maybe next year and they could form a trio when Garam turns 18 :coffee2:

Le Sserafim's new single is a sweet dreamy light song and very easy to listen to. Perfect for driving

Impurities vibes

Edited by Flomik

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

Why it doesn’t feel like it was released this year :dies:? 

This is their best TT, I wish they kept this sound instead 

 

 

This is literally Wonder Girls Like This. 

7 minutes ago, Adama said:

Why it doesn’t feel like it was released this year :dies:? 

This is their best TT, I wish they kept this sound instead 

 

 

their best song 

7 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Nnnn turns out she's still 17, maybe next year and they could form a trio when Garam turns 18 :coffee2:

Streets are saying that she’s studying drama and arts.

 

6 minutes ago, Xalric said:

This is literally Wonder Girls Like This. 

It suit them perfectly, so much better than party o clock 

8 hours ago, Sorecer said:

Omg :superman:

 

This is going to be so interesting :coffee:

 

 

hope she debuts with a sultry bop, i will be tuning in

 

7 hours ago, Sorecer said:

I’m not 100% convinced with this IVE comeback I think it lacks a lot of power compared to their previous eras but I’m happy the song is rising on the charts :clap3:

 

the hate to the girls this past days was too much 

 

 

 

either way is stable in top 5 too :clap3:

 

6 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Just discovered Junho from 2PM. It's totally understandable how Taecyeon distracted everyone for years, but baby, Junho is a GOD :jonny:  I have never in my life been ready to cheat on Minho like this.

a king :jonnycat:

his solo music is very nice too

21 minutes ago, Adama said:

It suit them perfectly, so much better than party o clock 

Anything will suits them better than all of these singles they've been dropping. Love Me Like This was cute tho... But this group still feel like LIGHTSUM to me, where two groups were formed into one.

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.