Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I think you need to buy Kim Woojin's new album on iTunes and send the receipt to @Ryan before those features unlock

 

9a1dcdb8e09849719eabc96608dddae4.gif

Yeah, going from 10 sales to 11 will be an enormous update!

 

Animated GIF

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

18 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

this AKMU show always gives us the best audience reactions

 

0d64bec00c384596b4889f11ec84ba98.gif

9a1dcdb8e09849719eabc96608dddae4.gif

not the binoculars :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

not the binoculars :deadbanana2:

the binoculars are an even bigger screech when you see that the studio isnt even that big :deadbanana2:

 

Screenshot-2023-10-16-100859.png

 

9a1dcdb8e09849719eabc96608dddae4.gif

12 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Yeah, going from 10 sales to 11 will be an enormous update!

 

Animated GIF

I don't make the rules

 

5c0ebda9f235480d9b9b239fa50984c6.gif

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the binoculars are an even bigger screech when you see that the studio isnt even that big :deadbanana2:

 

Screenshot-2023-10-16-100859.png

 

9a1dcdb8e09849719eabc96608dddae4.gif

this is so extra:deadbanana2:

38 minutes ago, TheCal said:

not surprising:allears:

 


 

  Hide contents

i have to confess... i still haven't seen a single episode...

 

ln0599e.gif

 

Dude these videos are sooo entertaining I've never had those vibes since Loona YouTube videos and prime Monsta X

the #1 thing I've learned from this RIIZE docuseries is that this is Shotaro in his vlog every time he leaves a recording session:

 

30-minutes.gif

38 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Thanks for the warm welcome ! 
I know it’s been asked but I can’t find the page anymore but how do u upload an avatar or put tweets here?  Thanks 

For YouTube and Twitter videos the embed is automatic no need to edited the URL, is just that the plugin (I think is called like that) don't recognize the X.com/ something URL you need to be sure the URL is still Twitter.com/ something 

35 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I think you need to buy Kim Woojin's new album on iTunes and send the receipt to @Ryan before those features unlock

 

9a1dcdb8e09849719eabc96608dddae4.gif

Who is that? 

12 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Dude these videos are sooo entertaining I've never had those vibes since Loona YouTube videos and prime Monsta X

im not surprised:loki: but i see 30 min youtube video and already clicking X

 

tiktok rotted my brain

 

d6b709dd80304d8780dfa6be8bf91bee.gif

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

im not surprised:loki: but i see 30 min youtube video and already clicking X

 

tiktok rotted my brain

 

d6b709dd80304d8780dfa6be8bf91bee.gif

the new generation is so lost

 

5c0ebda9f235480d9b9b239fa50984c6.gif

not really feeling the chorus tbh… but it sounds like the second chorus (which is usually the worse one) so idk :gaycatx:

@Witnessed ET thots?

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

not really feeling the chorus tbh… but it sounds like the second chorus (which is usually the worse one) so idk :gaycatx:

@Witnessed ET thots?

hmmm I kinda like it, it's different :jonny2: queen never disappoints 

she definitely chose the right time to release the song because it sounds very Halloween 

Just now, Veiko said:

I truly don’t know who’s him 

ex-Stray Kids member who is a nugu soloist now

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

ex-Stray Kids member who is a nugu soloist now

Oprah right now

anime-girl.gif

6 minutes ago, Flomik said:

ex-Stray Kids member who is a nugu soloist now

From that group I only know Felix so it makes sense for a moment I though it was a BTS member haha 

Edited by Veiko

JENNIE “You & Me” 11PM KST Update:

#1 Genie (+1) *new peak*
#1 Bugs (=)
#5 MelOn (-1)
#10 Flo (-1)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.