Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

7 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

That's 4/9 members in one unit

 

You also want me to talk about the other units? 

spacer.png

spacer.png

idk what the hells going on but nct = shite music

skz = shittier music

hybe bgs = goodish music but nobody can sing

Edited by motherpills

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

NCT 127 still better (and hotter) than THAT group so let's not

zydTHtM.gif

I agree that Taeyong, Mark Jaehyun, Haechan and Jungwoo look better than TREASURE at least 

zydTHtM.gif

with the tiring choreography all 3 seungmin, felix and lee know sounded good in that tiktok

 

zydTHtM.gif

anyway if we want to talk about boy groups with looks, talent, and a DISCOGRAPHY, this is what that looks like, not any of these other embarrassments being argued in here rn.

 

Edited by Century

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

with the tiring choreography all 3 seungmin, felix and lee know sounded good in that tiktok

 

zydTHtM.gif

This, not every group can do hard choreo and sing live at the same time 

zydTHtM.gif

27 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I know it’s all fun and games but we know these two are straighter than a pole :gaycat6:

but we can still dream, and pretend that this was them soft launching themselves :bird:

 

I remember when this dropped, the shippers were having the time of their lives. :laugh:

 

Can’t blame them though because they look good together. 

 

This vid made me soft :gaycat6:

 

luv this hair on her

much better than the previous black one

spacer.png

Edited by hallucinate

4 minutes ago, motherpills said:

idk what the hells going on but nct = shite music

skz = shittier music

hybe bgs = goodish music but nobody can sing

Seungkwan and DK, sweeties…

TXT kinda delivered, 'Chasing That Feeling' is really well produced. Loving the 80's vibe.

 

'Baddie' is terrible though...

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

spacer.png

Actually WayV is a very good looking group as a whole i'll give them that, with Ten being the only member I find average.

 

zydTHtM.gif

I sometimes forget how handsome Xiaojun is omg 

9d1c8890e07c9d5c27b71ecf03c2986a.jpg3638cc84fa02bac353361726f0e8a95d.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022

8 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

I remember when this dropped, the shippers were having the time of their lives. :laugh:

 

Can’t blame them though because they look good together. 

 

This vid made me soft :gaycat6:

 

Well they made the video so ambiguous in the first place, so the shippers had a LOT to talk about :dies:

 

but yeah whatever it is, they truly care deeply about each other. Especially when Wonwoo’s mom died, Mingyu was there every second. :'(

12 minutes ago, motherpills said:

idk what the hells going on but nct = shite music

skz = shittier music

hybe bgs = goodish music but nobody can sing

You’re right but…

Hybe bgs:

Seventeen- good music and powerful vocals of DK, Seungkwan

Enhypen - good music and quality concepts 

Txtwink - occasional good music 

spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Actually WayV is a very good looking group as a whole i'll give them that, with Ten being the only member I find average.

 

zydTHtM.gif

There’s a buff, butter faced midget currently packing a luggage full of clothes he can’t fit in Stray Kids. Worry about that.

 

spacer.png

I know we're all draggin pluto just for the kii of it but let me confess I fell in love with this song yesterday

 

:dies:I'm sorry but they slapped.

 

 

9 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

There’s a buff, butter faced midget currently packing a luggage full of clothes he can’t fit in Stray Kids. Worry about that.

 

spacer.png

I was literally complimenting WayV though?????

 

Why should I worry about Changbin, when he's literally one of the best rappers in the Kpop industry while having a nice muscular thick body? He won I fear

 

6d54786cd7e793bd5253ac47f947e6b5.jpg1fdd7b105c146fdefc475f83e6593c61.jpg

spacer.png

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

I was literally complimenting WayV though?????

 

Why would I worry about Changbin, when he's literally one of the best rappers in the Kpop industry while having a nice muscular thick body? He won I fear

 

6d54786cd7e793bd5253ac47f947e6b5.jpg1fdd7b105c146fdefc475f83e6593c61.jpg

spacer.png

Watch your mouth about Ten.

 

spacer.png

 

That first pic is giving stench. He’s no Wonho.

 

spacer.png

I don't know how SKZ got dragged into this, when it was between TREASURE and NCT 127 

 

LeeKnow.thumb.gif.22b74ba2f1b0dbc399e9b3

I've played Baddie like 100 times today :jonny: top 3 in their discography I feae

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Chemist said:

I've played Baddie like 100 times today :jonny: top 3 in their discography I feae

I'm at 42 :dies: a BOP :WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Omg why are we talking about boy groups again. 

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Ryan said:

Omg why are we talking about boy groups again. 

:bibliahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.