Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Liz is not a Wendy tho, the girlies are not vocalists and that's ok:rip: I like IVE but their strenghts are the catchy tunes, good looks and pleasant aesthetics 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

From what I've seen of Sakura in the variety shows in japan and korea, she is so not devoid of personality.

uh I didn’t listen to Jini because of this threads reaction to it being bland and boring but I just listened to it and wtf? It’s actually at least a 8.5/10? The dramatics in here when it’s a good song. 
 

Do y’all hate anything that’s not pots and pans?

I think Sakura used to drag some of the AKB girls on twitter or something... fearless, antifragile and unforgiven indeed

 

C93qLYGXUAE3Cov.thumb.jpg.902168c702222d

Speaking of Wendy, the way she she single handedly saved Happiness with her iconic "Shine on Me" bridge, whew what a moment :clap3:

 

10 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

Spill. I feel the same way about Mia hogging all the vocal AND rap lines in most of Everglow's songs. She's just a really great pop singer and sounds better than most of her co-members. It's not fair but it's right.

I definitely agree with Mia. She's an amazing idol. And then with IVE it makes sense why Wonyoung gets lines a lot. Her voice has this really specific lilt to it that suits IVE's concept.

 

speaking of Wendy, she truly is the best kpop vocalist. like who else can do this? :jonny2:

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not when her "Get Started" line in Unforgiven is literally the best part of the whole song especially with headphones on, and she became my favorite member ever since :WAP: 

 

"Get started, let's get started
Mirae geu ape saegyeodwo naui story"

wining-bubbling.gif

getting into your bias list doesn't seem difficult sis...

 

C93qLYGXUAE3Cov.thumb.jpg.902168c702222d

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

@Save-Me-Oprah did you see our bbs recording GAG?

 

 

isn't it lovely to see pages after pages of  GG discussion, KTRL is healing

 

4Ku2XR7.gif

5 minutes ago, hindsight said:

I think Sakura used to drag some of the AKB girls on twitter or something... fearless, antifragile and unforgiven indeed

 

C93qLYGXUAE3Cov.thumb.jpg.902168c702222d

Her pre-Kpop personality is everything an ATRLer wants in an idol apart from vocals. Her AKB appearances and random a** japanese variety gigs are so camp and none of the current gg members (even her) would dare try to do these days. 

21 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Sakura is talentless and devoid of personality, I wish her the best.

 

LeeKnow.thumb.gif.22b74ba2f1b0dbc399e9b3

She literally has the most personality in the group except for Yunjin maybe

 

LeeKnow.thumb.gif.22b74ba2f1b0dbc399e9b3

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

@Save-Me-Oprah did you see our bbs recording GAG?

 

 

yes just finished

 

Wonbin sounded so good in the recording studio, and I loved Anton's vocals in the last minute of the video. Sohee obviously the strongest.

 

Seunghan kinda sounded like hell teehee C93qLYGXUAE3Cov.thumb.jpg.902168c702222d

16 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

When it comes down to it, line distribution is such a stupid thing to argue. Sure there's favoritism but sometimes it really just comes down to who delivers the line the best to the producers or who the producers like more. 

 

Liz got more lines than Wonyoung in I AM and then she didn't get many lines for Kitsch at all. Is it that big a deal

It’s totally due to favoritism and It’s not only Kitch! Are we forgetting After like :deadbanana4: ? Yujin couldn’t sing any parts without struggling during the encores bc the song was simply to high for her range. Same for I AM chorus, it’s too high for her when Liz even if she’s not the most amazing main vocalist will struggle less bc she have more range 

RIIZE is doing what TXT used to do. I really miss the Crown-Run Away-Magic Hour era. I kinda stopped checking on them after they switched to noise music or whatever the hell GBGB was. I hope RIIZE doesn't do the same thing.

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
21 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

Spill. I feel the same way about Mia hogging all the vocal AND rap lines in most of Everglow's songs. She's just a really great pop singer and sounds better than most of her co-members. It's not fair but it's right.

There’s no reason for Mia to get all the lines she gets tho. She isn’t the best singer or rapper in Everglow, and the fact the label knows this criticism exists and they triple down on it is a big reason the group has lost so much popularity. Mia is NOT talented enough to eat the line distribution. Period. 

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

She literally has the most personality in the group except for Yunjin maybe

 

LeeKnow.thumb.gif.22b74ba2f1b0dbc399e9b3

Yunjin being the most talented AND best personality oh wow

 

LeeKnow.thumb.gif.22b74ba2f1b0dbc399e9b3

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

yes just finished

 

Wonbin sounded so good in the recording studio, and I loved Anton's vocals in the last minute of the video. Sohee obviously the strongest.

 

Seunghan kinda sounded like hell teehee C93qLYGXUAE3Cov.thumb.jpg.902168c702222d

Sohee KILLED it. The male Taeyeon. 
 

Wonbin did what he had to do

 

Seunghan my bb had a rough day but still killed it. 
 

I love the way Sungchan says “guitar”. It tickles me. 
 

Anton whispers like Sana used to. He was hitting bum notes lmao. 

10 minutes ago, hindsight said:

isn't it lovely to see pages after pages of  GG discussion, KTRL is healing

 

4Ku2XR7.gif

tbf, there haven't really been major gg releases in the past 2 months, so it makes sense why Oprah took over with her RIIZE payola. This thread will always be a gg thread at the end of the day, no matter how me and others are trying to include bgs as well

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

 

12 minutes ago, hindsight said:

getting into your bias list doesn't seem difficult sis...

 

C93qLYGXUAE3Cov.thumb.jpg.902168c702222d

No, it's just Sakura's power I fear

C93qLYGXUAE3Cov.thumb.jpg.902168c702222d

Edited by Pluto2022

liz doesn’t really fit GC, thanks OTT exists 

 

Leeseo you’re doing amazing sweetie :WAP:

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Yunjin being the most talented AND best personality oh wow

 

LeeKnow.thumb.gif.22b74ba2f1b0dbc399e9b3

 

At least we can agree on this one :clap3:

 

LeeKnow.thumb.gif.22b74ba2f1b0dbc399e9b3

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

so it makes sense why Oprah took over with her RIIZE nonsense.

This is a thread ban worthy offense! :angry:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.