Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Chemist said:

I've played Baddie like 100 times today :jonny: top 3 in their discography I feae

The clanking and Leeseo's parts are everything :jamming:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

The clanking and Leeseo's parts are everything :jamming:

It's truly Leeseo's era :WAP:

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I don't know how SKZ got dragged into this, when it was between TREASURE and NCT 127 

 

LeeKnow.thumb.gif.22b74ba2f1b0dbc399e9b3

Oh. Changbin, sweetie…
 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Flomik said:

The production :WAP:

 

Just played it in my car and it goes AWFFF :WAP:

While the entire song has something missing for me, I can’t deny the production SLAPS :clap3:

13 minutes ago, Flomik said:

The production :WAP:

 

EVERYTHING I DO I DO IT A1 FLAWLESS

18 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I don't know how SKZ got dragged into this, when it was between TREASURE and NCT 127 

 

LeeKnow.thumb.gif.22b74ba2f1b0dbc399e9b3

This is what you do with me all the time, dragging nct when I talk about others groups so...

 

 

21 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

Lauren Aquilina is on some serious roll for these :jonny5:

 

I usually love-love her work(like I've seen her live before) but none of these did it for me except for holy-moly :gaycatx:

Edited by Century

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Honestly IVE can truly work with the top pop producers in the world tbh, they have such distinct and BEAUTIFUL vocal tones. I’m sure the likes of Max Martin will have a field day producing for their voices :bird:

I pray for the day max martin produces for a kpop group, but can you imagine IVE? Earworm of the century I fear

1 minute ago, motherpills said:

I pray for the day max martin produces for a kpop group, but can you imagine IVE? Earworm of the century I fear

Omg yes, especially Yujin and Liz’s voices on a max Martin track? :gaycat6:

I honestly wasn't expecting much from the remix, but it's doing good so far :clap3:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

It’s crazy how Leeseo stood out the most in an era where they went for girl crush :dies:

4 minutes ago, FACT said:

6 is perfect but maybe they can also do 8 They should stick with 6 :-*

 

 

 

now everyone is expecting 6 but imagine on the last voting they are gonna reveal that the actual group is just 5 members

 

the mess it would bring

RziOcsT.gif

5 minutes ago, FACT said:

6 is perfect but maybe they can also do 8 They should stick with 6 :-*

 

 

 

Sophia, Megan, Daniela, Lara, Nayoung, Samara, would be my picks

10 minutes ago, FACT said:

6 is perfect but maybe they can also do 8 They should stick with 6 :-*

 

 

 

6 and 8 are both terrible numbers for dance formations

 

make it 5 or 7 or don’t bother :fish2:

1 minute ago, 50thStateofMind said:

Samara

she is not happening 

 

RziOcsT.gif

9 minutes ago, motherpills said:

WHEN IS THE NEXT CHUNGHA COMEBACK

she just signed with a new label like 2 days ago, give her a minute 

8 minutes ago, TheCal said:

she is not happening 

 

RziOcsT.gif

Considering her questionable history she’s probably being recruited by YG as we speak 

 

finally a YG trainee that might get away with saying the N word

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.