Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

Check the facts go check that

Check the facts go check that

Check the stats go check that

Check that, check that

 

zydTHtM.gif

been on repeat since release

giphy.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

9 minutes ago, PinkLamborghini said:

 

 

Thank you! I love her :heart:

Nn, not me picking two wrong names.

The Fact Check album has grown on me. I absolutely despised it during the first listen (aside from Misty). Must be Spotify’s fault, because after I purchased it, everything changed and CLICKED. The title is still trash though.
 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Rhyme said:

I think Yujin just  has this really bold, confident vibe to her voice that I can see why their producers would use it so much for climax moments in songs. 

Well all the confidence seems to be gone during the live encores bc she doesn’t looks confortable, just like Yeji btw … 

 

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

She only got prettier :'(

 

 

 

 

I would never understand KBS bc her old nose was so much better… 

3 hours ago, Adama said:

Hope they can finally become the Apink successor they were supposed to be :duca:! Still salty that After school didn’t smash in SK just like it did on tik tok and Spotify 

The growth people have been crying for The blessing rainstorm is coming The drought is over 

spacer.png

 

what a bold, confident vocal moment that I will never forget

 

eAzJpPI.gif

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

I fear this duo song will never be topped  :jonnycat:

 

 

I fear it did  :bird:

my boy is a slay though

 

10 minutes ago, DelRey said:

 

 

The jumpscare I got watching this

 

kpop-scare.gif

 

 

not my girlies with that nasty H*ruto

 

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I fear it did  :bird:

my boy is a slay though

 

Hmm Nah!

 

it could have been debatable if you mentioned Naughty  :cm:

10 hours ago, hallucinate said:

nnn don’t even bother sis 

they are probably fuming that nobody is running to hate on ive like they did with aespa (well besides them circlejerking with two other users) :redface:

 

Nn so true, the extra sensitivity that some showed the other day was a sight to see :rofl:

 

9 hours ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

9 hours ago, hallucinate said:

i think it’s nice that they are trying different stuff, the message of baddie is still very much IVE

kpop stans complain when a group never changes their concept (which works the best for them) but they also complain when a group tries different things

i really don’t get it

spacer.png

I know it’s still very much IVE and kudos to them for trying something new but I can’t help but feel it’s missing something. The fact that it’s so short doesn’t help either, and they already did this better with Kitsch.

 

they’re very charismatic though, miss strawberry you’ll always be famous

spacer.png

9 hours ago, hallucinate said:

it’s coming :gayalipacat4:

 

Okay! Rise Phoenix rise

spacer.png

Also while we were fighting about aespa and Itzy, IVE said lemme take inspiration from Red velvet for the music video instead! :cm:

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

I know it’s still very much IVE and kudos to them for trying something new but I can’t help but feel it’s missing something. The fact that it’s so short doesn’t help either, and they already did this better with Kitsch.

 

they’re very charismatic though, miss strawberry you’ll always be famous

spacer.png

love baddie but yeah

the song should’ve had another verse after the rapping + a bridge

pre-choruses could’ve been a bit longer as well but anyways

spacer.png

This would’ve been better if he was wearing leash and handcuffs. :eddie: 

5 minutes ago, xrosup said:

CRAVITY won the Baddie battle i fear

 

 

zydTHtM.gif

well lets give WJSN a song called Baddie so they automatically win the Baddie war of SSE

jj0Wvh8.thumb.gif.1b034259475ec88eeed2bb

6 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

This would’ve been better if he was wearing leash and handcuffs. :eddie: 

Wait who loves pink, I’m outta the loop here (is it Wonwoo) 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

congrats to BOKP (Baddies of K-Pop) :clap3:

spacer.png

 

Organically growing :clap3:

spacer.png

BADDIE is just a repeat history of when Starship gave WJSN 'Happy' after they solidified magical girl sound and aesthetic :doc:

15 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Wait who loves pink, I’m outta the loop here (is it Wonwoo) 

spacer.png

Apparently, yes. Based from the emoji in the tweet as well.

 

Spoiler

But the tweet is from a shipper account. You know, delulu thoughts. Wonwoo was just asked which he prefers better, pink or yellow. And I know his real favorite color is purple. :laugh:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.